Vince Neil #29 | Sway like a metronome.

Vince had been watching me lately.. It was getting sort of uncomfortable. When ever I turned around, he was staring at me.
Especially my hips, why?

I have no idea...
All I know is it makes me uncomfortable, and... A little flustered.

I heard motorbikes outside, I groaned as they parked, yep, that's them...
I put on an oversized jumper and some denim shorts and walked downstairs.

Knock knock.

I opened the door, "Hey Vin," I yawned, "Well hello..." He said looking at my frame, "What? It's not even revealing," I shrugged.

"Doesn't have to be, he's got the goo, for you!" Tommy said and the twins laughed at his awful rhyming scheme.
I smiled and rolled my eyes while Vince flipped them off.

"I wanted to know if you wanted a ride anywhere? We're headed to the studio," he said, "I wanna come with," she smiled, "Be my guest," he bowed.

She grabbed her keys and locked the door before passing them to Vince as he had pockets.
He got on his bike and she sat behind him, off they went, it was so relaxing, she smiled and rested her cheek on his shoulder, arms around his waist.

So we arrived, Mick was already here by the looks of the red on red Corvette in the parking lot.

-Third person-

She made her way inside, giggling as Mick was indeed on the couch, playing guitar.
"Hey! Y/N!" He smiled, he had become like her best friend, why? Because she stood up for him when they were young, he was around 16 getting picked on, shoved and he had a lot of back pain, so she stood up for him, she was only 8 but she looked out for him, and he did the same, being like a big brother to her.

"Hey Micky," she smiled and hugged him, Heather was on the couch across.
"Mm! Y/N! Come!" She said, Y/N looked her legs, "Where?" She joked making the boys laugh, "Oh shut up!" Heather huffed, so she followed her out.

"Vince totally likes you, look at the way he stares at you," she smirked, "Oh please, he does that to anything that walks, he probably sees me as a fuck object then a girlfriend," Y/N scoffed.

"Oh come on... He even makes sure you're safe and comfortable," she pouted, "Yeah yeah," Y/N sighed and made her way into the room again.

"Girl gossip?" Nikki asked, "Exactly my dear bassist," Y/N smiled and flicked his hat lightly, "Ooh, girls," Tommy said in a gay voice making the girls giggle.

She sat by Vince, well, plopped down by Vince.
"Hi," she smiled, "Hi," he said with a raised brow.

She mocked him, he did it with the other one, she frowned and tried to do it but she couldn't, he chuckled and she used her finger to lift the opposite brow, he laughed making her giggle.

"You idiot," he chuckled, "Proudly," she nodded.

God this guy was mad obsessed.

He loved the way she talks, acts, god when she sings or plays guitar...

He felt his heart bleed for her.

She got up and walked to the cupboard, grabbing a cup and filling it with water, they had insisted on a tap for when they're too drunk to practice, why? No idea.

She walked back, again, he was staring at her hips.

Hours had passed, she was sat beside him deep in thought.
Why had Vince been acting like this? Why did Mick send glares his way?

She sighed and grabbed Vinces hand, he turned away from the twins who were having a flexibility contest.

"I wanna talk to you, out side," she said, "Okay," he said and followed her outside.

"Um... I wanted to ask you... Why you...?" She blushed and looked down. "Why do you stare at me when I walk?" She asked, he felt his cheeks heat up.

"I-I..." He blushed, "What I mean is... I don't want you to think I'm a fuck object or..." She cut herself off as it hurts to think about that, just the thought makes her break.

"No, no no," he said, "God no," he shook his head.

So she looked up at him.

"So why?" She murmured.

Cut off by his lips. He kissed her softly, hands tugging at the soft wool of her oversized jumper.

"I... I..." He blushed and let go.
"I'm sorry... I was..." He stuttered, chuckling nervously.
"That was really dumb," he said cringing, eyes closing as he frowned.

She kissed him again, but just a quick peck.
"I like you... Love you," she corrected herself.

"I love you too..." He said amazed.
This... was amazing.