Tommy Lee #8 | Relax.

Tommy and I had gotten married last night.
My back was killing me from that dress.
I sighed and walked up to Tommy, wrapping my arms around him and resting my forehead on his... Under chest? He's tall alright.
He smiled and kissed my head as he rubbed my waist.

"I wanna bath, I'm dying," I sighed as his wet hair dripped onto my head, he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Go to our room my beautiful wife, I shall run you a bath," he smiled, I giggled and made grabby hands and pouted, he chuckled and kissed me.

"I'll call you," he smiled and I went to our room.
"Hey! When we first met," I laughed, he laughed as well, when we first met he flirted with me, told me he was in a band and told me to call him.

I went to our room and stripped, putting on a bath robe and sighing as I sat down and relaxed.

God my back, neck and shoulders are killing me!

At our wedding, Mick was like the dad, I got to walk down the aisle holding his arm as my dad isn't in my life, I literally cried on the poor man.

"Baby!" I got up and went to the bathroom, "Look!" He smiled and patted the side of the tub, the bath was filled with soapy water and there was red rose pedals inside.

"Aw..." I smiled, he gave me a big toothy grin and I untied the robe, letting it fall to the ground.
He whistled and looked me up and down making me giggle, "Pervert," I said and got in the tub with his help.

He kissed my cheek and smiled at me, "I love you," I said, "I love you too wifey," he smiled making me giggle.

He washed me with a cloth while I laid back and closed my eyes.
"Hey baby?" He asked, "Mm?" I hummed, "Remember when Vince and I slow danced?" He chuckled making me giggle.

"I remember, he looked like such a pretty wife," I teased making him snicker.
"Mm, I prefer to be the dick in the relationship," he said making me snort.

"I love you," I smiled, he smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Close your eyes again precious," he said softly, I blushed and closed my eyes.

He rubbed shampoo into my hair and hummed a song.
"Home sweet home," he sang and I felt a cold drop on my tit as he laughed.

"Washing your boobs for that extra softness," he snickered making me snicker as well, "You're a dork," I smiled at him, "Mm, love you too," he said as he washed my hair.

"Such pretty hair... Let me dye it?" He pleaded as my hair was close to white, "Mm, what colour?" I asked, "Black and red!" He cheered.

"Do we even have the colours?" I asked he nodded, getting them out and putting them on the counter.

"Alright, maybe tomorrow," I said, he smiled and kissed me.
I smirked and put water in his hair.
"Bitch!" He groaned making me snicker.

As I got out, he kissed me as he dried me off.
"I feel like this is gonna end up going places," I giggled against his lips, "What's wrong with that?" He smirked, "Mm, my back is killin me," I told him and played with his hair.

We giggled together as I was clothed and we walked to the bedroom. I laid down and he wrapped me up in his arms.
"I love you," I mumbled, "I love you too," he chuckled and kissed me softly.

"Mm, kiss me like you did yesterday," I smiled, he grinned and grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him and kissing me softly, his smile growing wider against my lips.

"Love you," I said, "Love you too," he yawned.
"Mm, got myself a nice pillow," I said and put my leg over his waist making him chuckle.

"Where'd you get this pillow from?" He asked, "Greece," I giggled making him laugh, "You remembered," he smiled widely and kissed my forehead, "Course I did! I remember everything, your birthday, your favourite colour, when you learnt drums, when the band started to the exact date! I know it all," I smiled making him coo.

"I love you baby," he said, "I love you more," I said, "I love you most," he grinned, "Not possible," I whispered, "Is possible," he hummed and chuckled with me.

The next day, I groaned and got up, "Ugh!" I whined and got changed, going down stairs and seeing the boys here.

"Morning newly wed," Vince greeted making me chuckle, "You were such a gorgeous bride dancing with my husband," I smirked making them laugh.

"I know, should've warn your dress," he winked making me snicker.
"You enjoy having tears in your suit?" I asked Mick who chuckled, "Meh, had worse," he said as I sat beside him.

"Yeah, like what?" I asked, "Well... Cum," he said making me laugh. We all laughed making him chuckle.

"Mick is old," Vince murmured, "I heard what you said," Mick said, "And now you're dead," I giggled making him chuckle.

"I'm Mick's favourite," I nodded proudly, "Yeah, like a daughter to me," Mick chuckled making me giggle.

"Yeah!" I said to the boys who rolled their eyes and laughed.
Tommy doesn't mind my bond with Mick seen as Mick is basically the dad of the band, he is childish at times, but aren't we all?