Tommy Lee #24 | Period.

I sat down on the couch, my hands around my lower stomach, I hunched over and groaned dramatically.

"Morning baby," Tommy said walking in, "Hii," I whined and laid down, "You on your period?" He pouted, I nodded, "Nooo!" He whined and woddled off to the pantry, he grabbed two pills and a cup of water, "Up, uppies," he said, I sat up and he gave them to me.

He then ran off and got chocolate and snacks.
"You're the best boyfriend in the world," I sighed making him chuckle, he snuggled me as we sat close together, he put our blanket over me and kissed my cheek softly a couple times as we watched TV.

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. "I love you, you big goof," I smiled, "I love you too baby," he smiled and kissed my nose.

Tommy rubbed my lower stomach under my belly button and hummed a song.
I smiled and we laid down together.

"You should cut my uterus out," I whispered making him giggle, "No, what if you want a baby?" He pouted, "Do you want a baby?" I asked, "Yeah... A little bit," he hummed.

"Whenever I'm not dying, we can try," I said and poked his nose.
"Okie!" He giggled and kissed my cheek, "But that just means there's an excuse for extra sex," he smirked.

"You're a dirty perv," I giggled making him chuckle. "I know, you love me," he said, "I love you," I giggled, "I love you too," he huffed and kissed my jaw.

"My uterus hurts so much, help me please," I whined, "I know baby," he pouted, "I don't know what to do? Do you want me to tell your uterus off?" He chuckled.

"Uh huh," I smile, he got up and crawled down, lifting my shirt slightly, "Hey, Mrs. Uterus, can you stop hurting my girlfriend, that's not cool dude, she's not keen," he huffed, "You're lucky we need you to have a baby," he said and kissed my tummy.

I giggled and played with his hair as he crawled back up.