Mick Mars #48 | Daddy's girl.

The year was 1987, the band had been on tour for nearly a whole year now, everyone was tired and upset from being on the road for so long, even Mick's daughter who got to tease his hair sometimes. It was hot, the air con had broken and the bus was out of fuel, broken down so they all groaned.

"I hate my life!" Tommy groaned loudly, "Shut up drummer," Mick hissed and played with his daughters hair as she cuddled into his shoulder, "Yeah, drummer," His daughter chuckled, sticking her tongue out at the drummer who flipped her off, "Suck it drummer boy," She said and flipped him off in return making Mick chuckle.

"We've got an entire hour of this shit... I hate living," Nikki sighed, "Shut the fuck up you nim-rods, it's only an hour," Y/N, Mick's daughter said, shaking her head making him chuckle proudly, "That's my girl," He smiled and kissed her cheek, "See? Dad is awesome, you guys need to shut up," She said making them roll their eyes, "Shut up kid, no one asked your opinion," Vince said, "Shut up blondie," She said making him groan, "Blondie called, they want their lead singer back," She said, earning high fives from Nikki and Tommy, even her father who smirked and ruffled her hair, "Fuck you you little shit," Vince said, but he couldn't keep the chuckle out of his voice.

As they were finally back on the road she was playing with her dads hands, laughing as Tommy face planted walking while the bus was moving, "Fuckin dumbass," They all laughed while he laid on the floor and pretended to be dead, however as the bus slammed on the breaks he went sliding down to the front making them laugh, Y/N was going red laughing, she was giggling hysterically and Tommy got up and ran over, sitting down and laughing as they were going red.

"Fuckin' drummer, man, dumbass," Mick chuckled making him snicker.

As they reached the hotel, Mick held his daughters hand and showed her some cool tricks as she simply watched in awe as he played guitar.
"Then Jeff Beck, the god he is did this," Mick said and played her a riff, "Daddy, you're a Jeff Beck fan-boy," She smiled making him laugh softly as he nodded his head, "I suppose I am," He agreed. 

The others walked in and found the two talking about guitar, "Losers!" Vince booed, "Horny brat!" Y/N booed making them laugh.