Vince Neil #32 | Mama bear.

Vince watched in awe as his girlfriend laughed with their niece.
They spun around on the autumn leaves together and they both fell down.

"Roar!" She yelled and chased after the little one, her name was Jessie.

Y/N loved Jessie a lot, and always acted like she was her own child.
"Youre so fast!" Y/N said pretending to be puffed.

She dramatically collapsed at Vince's feet making him chuckle as he looked down at her.
Jessie giggled and hopped onto her.
"Wakey wakey!" She yelled and they laughed together.

For days they had her over, and Vince loved watching how excited they were.
Y/N rocked her on her waist as she went to make her some food.

"Vinny, babe, can you get me the ice cream?" Y/N asked, Jessie gasped making them chuckle.
"Yeah sure thing," Vince said and grabbed it out of the freezer.

He put it on the bench and scooped it up into a small bowl, passing it to their niece who roared with excitement making them chuckle.
"High on sugar," Y/N jokingly sang.

"When she gets high, gets high on sugar," she laughed making Vince laugh as well.
"You dork," Vince chuckled making her giggle.

"You love me," she smiled, "Mm," he smiled and kissed her forehead, "Ew," Jessie said frowning at them, with ice cream all over her face.

Vince chuckled and got a tissue, cleaning her face, before pecking her forehead.
"Love you too, trouble," he smiled.

"Kissing is gross," she scoffed.
Vince picked her up and tickled her making her squeal.
"That's right, no boyfriends for you!" He roared and tickled her making her laugh her head off.

"I love you guys!" She giggled, "We love you too," Vince chuckled.

As she ran away, Y/N and Vince hugged, foreheads against each other's.
"I love you," he said, "I love you too, old fart," she smirked, "Oh come here you!" He roared and chased her making her laugh.