Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Qiao Yiyue blinked and froze for three seconds.

    Three seconds later -

    damn it! When did Xixi stand here? !

    She must have heard everything she said just now, right?

    It's over, it's over, now the gentle and pleasant image of herself in her heart is gone.

    Woohoo, if she explained to Xixi that she might have been upper bodyed just now, which made her look like that, would she believe it?

    "Sister, senior, why are you here?" Qiao Yiyue never thought that Gu Xiwen would come, let alone that she would appear behind her.

    Gu Xiwen didn't speak, the man next to her asked: "Xiwen, do you know her?"

    "Yes, junior." Gu Xiwen said.

    "The one Ningning mentioned before?"

    "Yeah."

    The man smiled politely, took out his business card, and handed it to Qiao Yiyue, "Hello, nice to meet you."

    Qiao Yiyue looked at the talking The man recognized him as Gu Xiwen's manager, Qin Haolan.

    She hurriedly took the man's business card, "Hi, I'm Qiao January."

    Qin Haolan asked subconsciously: "Are you born in January?"

    Every time someone heard her name, they would ask her this question .

    Qiao Yiyue said with some embarrassment: "No, I was born in May."

    Qiao Yiyue also knew about Qin Haolan. Since Gu Xiwen entered the entertainment industry, he was the manager. Originally, he was well-known in the circle, but after taking over Gu Xiwen, the two joined forces, one became an international actress, and the other became a gold medal agent.

    Not only that, but Joe January also knew that this man had a sweet tooth. In order to be able to meet Gu Xiwen, some fans started with Qin Haolan and gave him desserts that were not repeated for a month.

    "That's it." Qin Haolan was a little embarrassed, so he quickly changed the subject, "Last time, I really thank you for taking in our Xiwen family." "It's

    okay, it's all I should do." Qiao Yiyue said, " For me, being able to meet my senior on the street is something to be proud of for the rest of my life."

    Qiao Yiyue will never forget this event, and her excitement is beyond the reach of others.

    Between the lines of her words, Qin Haolan felt something, and he asked with a smile: "Are you a fan of our Xiwen?"

    Looking at Gu Xiwen, Qiao Yiyue nodded embarrassedly, "Yes, I am huh la la. "

    Hearing her answer, Qin Haolan seemed satisfied.

    He didn't answer, but raised his wrist, looked at the time, and said, "It's still a while before the interview starts, Xi Wen, let's go and have a rest first." "Yes."

    Gu Xiwen responded , then walked to the exclusive lounge.

    Qin Haolan looked at Qiao Yiyue and said, "Do you want to come with us too? Take a rest first, so that you can face the interview with full energy. I think you seem very nervous." "Is that okay?"

    Joe January is really stressful. At first it was because of the audition today, but now it is because of seeing Gu Xiwen.

    Qin Haolan said: "Of course."