Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Standing at the door of the private room, Qiao Yiyue's heart was already in her throat. She had never been so nervous in her entire life. Not even when she wanted to confess her love to Gu Xiwen.

    "You wait for me here first." Gu Xiwen let go of Qiao Yiyue's hand, planning to go in first.

    "That, that, that's fine." Qiao Yiyue became stuttering, "You, you, come out earlier."

    Gu Xiwen nodded, and said to Gu Moyan, "Go in."

    "Yeah " Gu Moyan responded and knocked on the door first, before waiting for a response from inside, he pushed the door open.

    In the private room sat Gu Xiwen's parents, Gu Sheng and Song Miao.

    "Second Uncle, Auntie, have you ordered?" Gu Moyan spoke first.

    "The order is ready, I'll wait for you to come." Seeing Gu Moyan and Gu Xiwen, Song Miao's tone was brisk, and she sounded in a good mood, "Come in and sit down." "Ah, it's like this, this time it's not just

    us Two people came back, and we brought one more." Gu Moyan said, looking at Gu Xiwen, as if hesitating.

    Hearing this, Song Miao said, "You brought your friends back? Then why don't you ask them to come in and eat together."

    Gu Moyan was still looking at Gu Xiwen, "Well... let Xixi tell you."

    Look at them Song Miao was very puzzled by the appearance of the two of them, "Why are you so coy? It's a good thing to be friends, don't be afraid to be afraid." "Not

    friends." Gu Xiwen said, "It's my lover. "

    "Sweetie?" Song Miao was stunned for a moment, then beamed with joy, and said in surprise, "You're looking for a boyfriend? When did it happen? Why didn't you tell us in advance? It's a good thing. Hurry up." Call him in and let me and your dad take a look."

    Gu Xiwen denied, "It's not a boyfriend, it's a girlfriend."

    Song Miao was stunned for a moment, then looked at Gu Sheng, Gu Sheng's expression was similar to hers, and he also looked at Song Miao. The two people who had been in the mall for a long time seemed a little at a loss at this time.

    "Whether you can accept it or not, I have decided that she is the person I will be with for the rest of my life." Gu Xiwen looked at Song Miao and Gu Sheng.

    The sincerity in her daughter's tone and the seriousness on her face let Song Miao know that she was not joking. Also, her daughter is not the type to joke around.

    After a while, Gu Sheng coughed a few times, and then asked Gu Xiwen with a serious face, "Have you really made up your mind?"

    Gu Xiwen nodded heavily, "I've made up my mind."

    "She How old are you this year?"

    Gu Xiwen said, "4 years younger than me."

    "That's 24 years old." Gu Sheng said, "Just graduated from university?"

    "Yeah."

    Gu Sheng continued, "It's also in your circle Where?"

    "Yes."

    Gu Sheng didn't continue to ask, but looked at his wife again. Compared with his calmness, Song Miao frowned the whole time with a look of displeasure.

    After Gu Sheng finished speaking, Song Miao said, "You child, since you have a lover, why didn't you tell us earlier? Do you think we will object to you being together?" "No." Gu Xiwen said, "We last