Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    For Qiao Yiyue, there is nothing more enjoyable than the shooting of "Walking with Light".

    In addition, "Deep Palace Falling" was released in March, and it became a big hit as soon as it aired. In mid-April, Qiao Yiyue also won the Best Newcomer Award for her role as Concubine Qing.

    Because May is Qiao Yiyue's birthday month, Qiao Yiyue thinks this is probably her best birthday present.

    With this award, her film appointments immediately came in an endless stream. Ye Shining chose a few of them to insert into her itinerary for this year and next year, and immediately filled Qiao Yiyue's schedule.

    Not only Qiao Yiyue, Gu Xiwen also won the award, but she didn't care about it herself, she already had several awards like this.

    On the night of the awards ceremony, Qiao Yiyue was a rare and generous host and invited everyone to dinner, and the place was set at Meng Xihe's Tangxizhuang in City B. As the saying goes, if the money does not flow to outsiders, the money is spent wherever it is, it is better to spend it on your own family, Qiao Yiyue doesn't feel bad.

    At the dinner table, Meng Xihe deliberately advanced what Qiao Yiyue and Gu Xiwen had heard, and asked, "By the way, you two have been together for half a year, right? Don't you plan to make it public?" Hearing this, he was

    drinking Qiao Yiyue, who was drinking, froze for a moment, then looked at Gu Xiwen in confusion.

    Gu Xiwen secretly squeezed Qiao Yiyue's hand, "January is now on the rise."

    In fact, it's not that Gu Xiwen didn't want to make it public, but Qiao Yiyue said before that she didn't think it was time yet, so she didn't mentioned this.

    Feeling the warmth of Gu Xiwen, Qiao Yiyue lowered her eyes and pondered for a while. After that, she raised her head and tugged at Gu Xiwen.

    Gu Xiwen was puzzled: "What's the matter?"

    "Xixi, come out with me, I have something to talk to you alone."

    Seeing their leaving backs, Zhong Yiyao pushed the decorative glasses on the bridge of her nose and lowered her voice mysteriously Xixi said: "I feel that something big is about to happen."

    Gu Xiwen got up and went out with Qiao Yiyue, and the two came to a private room next to no one.

    Entering the room, Qiao Yiyue immediately hugged Gu Xiwen, then buried her head in Gu Xiwen's arms and rubbed it a few times.

    For her sudden acting like a baby, Gu Xiwen was very helpful. She stroked Qiao Yiyue's hair.

    Qiao Yiyue said in a muffled voice: "Xixi, do you really want to make our relationship public?" "

    I can do it."

    "I didn't want to make it public before because I didn't think I was worthy of you with my current grades. " Qiao Yiyue raised her head suddenly as she spoke, almost hitting Gu Xiwen's chin, "It's different now! Now I'm the best newcomer!"

    Gu Xiwen said, "So?"

    "So, if you If you want to make it public, let's make it public." Qiao Yiyue said solemnly.

    That's right, she and Gu Xiwen have been together for half a year, and she also knows that whether it's herself or Gu Xiwen, they both regard Bi Bi as a partner who will join hands for a lifetime, so let's make it public earlier.

    In the current entertainment industry, same-sex couples are no longer a minority. Just before Gu Wantang and Meng Xihe, several couples came out of the closet, and most of the netizens also expressed their support. Higher and higher.