Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    "Hmm..."

    When the morning sun shone into the room, Qiao Yiyue couldn't help moaning a few times and turned over, but the light was still able to shine on her face.

    Qiao Yiyue felt a little irritable. She got up and wanted to close the gap in the curtain, but just as she held the curtain with her hand, before she fully opened her eyes, she saw a group of people standing in the dark outside their yard through the gap. .

    Good guy, this is really all men, women and children in the village.

    Seeing that Gu Xiwen next to her was fast asleep, Qiao Yiyue was afraid of disturbing her sleep, so she tiptoed off the kang. Put on your clothes and go outside.

    Outside, Zhang Huifang was cooking and saw Qiao Yiyue coming out, "Are you awake? Is Xiao Gu up? I'll be cooking right away, you guys wash your face and brush your teeth and get ready to eat." "Xixi hasn't woken up yet." Qiao

    Yi Yue said, "Mom, there are so many people outside and it's very noisy, which will disturb Xixi's sleep.

    " " Zhang Huifang said, "Didn't you see that I locked all the gates of the yard."

    Qiao Yiyue looked at the yard, and it was amazing that some people even climbed onto the wall of her house.

    Just like what Zhang Huifang said, everyone is from the village, and since all these people have come, there is really no way to drive them away. Faced with this situation, Qiao Yiyue didn't know what to do.

    "The thermos over there has already boiled water for you. If you want to wash your hands, use it. If you have cold water, take it yourself, don't burn it." "Understood." Qiao Yiyue said, lifting the thermos on the

    ground , went back to the house lightly.

    As soon as she entered the room, she found that Gu Xiwen had opened his eyes and was looking at the ceiling. Putting down the thermos, Qiao Yiyue leaned over, "Xixi, are you awake?" The voice was sweet and coquettish.

    "En." Gu Xiwen moved her body, but she didn't intend to get out of bed.

    "How about it, after sleeping on the kang, isn't the quilt super comfortable in the morning?"

    Qiao Yiyue understands this feeling best. Although the kang is very hard compared to the bed, it is still very comfortable as long as it is covered with bedding. Especially on this kind of winter morning, the quilt is still warm from last night, so it's really not too comfortable.

    This kind of comfort is different from sleeping on an electric mattress. If it is an electric mattress, it will be dry and dry the next morning, but sleeping on a kang will not.

    "It's very comfortable." Gu Xiwen said, "I don't want to get up." "Let

    me just say, you will fall in love with this feeling." Qiao Yiyue said, "I just feel that the bed is so comfortable, it's not as good as a kang. After I buy a house, I'll build a kang at home." "

    That's a good idea."

    Gu Xi woke up after being lazy on the kang for a while, and went to the main house after a brief wash with Qiao Yiyue. Zhang Huifang has already prepared breakfast and put it on the kang in the main house.

    This can be regarded as the living habits of rural people. Whether it is morning, noon or evening, they will put a small table with short legs on the kang and eat on the kang. After eating, take the table, wipe the hole, sit and chat, or lie down and watch TV.