Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    "Brother Qin, it's not good. I saw my senior sister on the street as if, as if, was kidnapped!" After seeing Gu Xiwen being taken away, Qiao Yiyue immediately called Qin Haolan.

    Qin Haolan on the other end of the phone heard Qiao Yiyue stuttering, so she told her: "Little Qiao, don't be nervous, just talk slowly, what's going on?" At this time,

    Qiao Yiyue was so anxious that tears With eye circles, she could only force herself to calm down, and then told Qin Haolan what happened.

    The reason why he didn't call the police first but contacted Qin Haolan was because Qiao Yiyue felt that Qin Haolan had such a status in the circle that he might know some policeman, so he could find Gu Xiwen earlier.

    Unexpectedly, after Qin Haolan heard Qiao Yiyue's words, he didn't appear anxious.

    "Brother Qin, what should we do? Shouldn't we call the police earlier?" Qiao Yiyue stomped her feet, "Many people around saw her, she was kidnapped." Qin Haolan said, "Little Qiao, don't

    worry , Xiwen is fine. You are in the snack street right now, with your friends."

    "Well..."

    "Then you go on shopping and go home early after shopping."

    "Ah? But , but the senior was kidnapped."

    Qin Haolan hesitated for a while, "Don't worry, she is safe now, and this cannot be called kidnapping. I know where she went, she's fine." "It's really

    fine Is it?" Joe asked uncertainly.

    Qin Haolan said: "It's really okay."

    Qiao Yiyue was relieved when she heard Qin Haolan say that, she wiped away her tears, and then said: "Then I don't worry, I'll hang up first." "Well

    , Hang up."

    Seeing that Qiao Yiyue hung up the phone, Jiang Mengmeng hurriedly asked her: "What's going on? Let us ignore it? What's going on?"

    Qiao Yiyue shook her head, "I don't know."

    "Who are you calling? Does Gu Xiwen matter what he says?"

    Qiao Yiyue said, "This is Xixi's manager, Qin Haolan."

    "Ah, that's quite reliable." Listen When Qiao Yiyue said this, Jiang Mengmeng also breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "Since her agent has said so, it should be fine     .

    "

Worry. She looked in the direction of the black car, hoping that Xixi would be fine as Qin Haolan said, otherwise she would blame herself for the rest of her life.

    Jiang Mengmeng saw that tears were still hanging from the corners of Qiao Yiyue's eyes, and patted her on the shoulder comfortingly, "Okay, don't think so much, go home, can you do it by yourself tonight?" "I might     not Too good..." She just watched a supernatural movie last night, and this kind of thing happened to her tonight, Qiao Yiyue felt that if she stayed at home tonight, she might scare herself to death.     Jiang Mengmeng asked her: "Then do you want me to go to your house to accompany you tonight?"     "Is it possible?" Qiao Yiyue grabbed Jiang Mengmeng's shoulders as if grabbing a life-saving straw, "Don't you have to go to work tomorrow?"     " It’s okay, tomorrow is Sunday.” Jiang Mengmeng said, “Besides, even if it’s not Monday, I     can’t leave you in your current situation.” I love you."     Jiang Mengmeng put her hand on Qiao Yiyue's, "Daddy loves you too." "     Who are you daddy?"     "I am your daddy."     "You are my daddy, return my daddy. "     "Liu Wei Wei, I am your father, your father, your good father forever."     Qiao Yiyue and Jiang Mengmeng bickered with each other, which finally brought a smile to her face.