Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Seeing Gu Xiwen obediently drinking sour plum soup and eating chocolate, Qiao Yiyue nodded in satisfaction. When she looked up, she saw Cui Yinger and Tang Linli drinking lemonade.

    Following her gaze, Gu Xiwen also saw that Cui Yinger and Tang Linli had been given drinks. She thought that Qiao Yiyue cared about this, so she said, "Qin Haolan sent it in your name."

    Qiao Yiyue was stunned for a moment, and then said, "You asked Brother Qin to do this."

    Gu Xi Wen did not deny it.

    "Senior sister, do you count as singing double reeds? You are the bad guy, give me the good guy's position."

    Qiao Yiyue was still thinking about Gu Xiwen's downplaying Tang Linli just now, so that she would be scolded by the director. Now he is delivering lemonade to them in his own name, these few steps are really clever.

    After the break, continue filming. Jo January's segment is right after that, and she goes back to the dressing room for a touch-up. When he came back again, Gu Xiwen had almost finished filming. After a short wait, it was Joe January's turn to shoot.     The content of the following shooting is divided into two parts. In order to save time, the two parts of shooting should be carried out together. Some of the new ladies who entered the palace were brought to the imperial garden, and the empress and high-ranking concubines in the palace selected the most attractive ones, and then sent them to the emperor.     The other part is that the heroine Taozhuo pretended to be lost, and then "ran into" the emperor who was going to the imperial garden. With her beauty and some small actions, the emperor remembered her.     As a concubine already in the palace, Qiao Yiyue filmed the first part, and Gu Xiwen filmed the second part, two scenes.     "It's getting late now, and we have to catch up with the progress of this scene." Director Guo shouted with a loudspeaker, "I'll give you two chances for the scene in the Royal Garden, so hurry up and finish the filming." After finishing speaking,     he He got up and said to the assistant director, "Look at the scene here, I'll go to another scene." The     assistant director nodded, "OK."

    In order not to embarrass Gu Xiwen, Qiao Yiyue relaxed and tried her best to perform this part well. This time, there is only one shot of her, mainly on the actor who plays the queen.

    Among the existing concubines in the palace, except for Qiao Yiyue, the rest are all actors who can be named, and they all have certain strengths. Therefore, as long as Joe Yiyue performed well, the others could do it almost in one go.     Suo Xingqiao was up to the challenge in January. The director said he would give them two chances, and they passed once. Not only those of them who played concubines, but even those who played the role of show girls all passed it at once.     Just for an extra reference and a few more sets of shots, they acted exactly the same again.     After filming her own scene, Qiao Yiyue didn't have time to change clothes, so she hurried to watch Gu Xiwen's scene. When she came outside the imperial garden, Gu Xiwen's scene had just ended.     Gu Xiwen's scene is that the heroine Tao Zhuo thinks that the emperor will also come to the Imperial Garden, so she plans to squat here to try her luck. She didn't intend to have anything to do with the emperor right now, she just wanted to have a sense of presence and let the emperor remember her.     Before "Deep Palace Falls", Gu Xiwen also filmed costume dramas. Although the roles and personalities are different, the skills for shooting costume dramas are the same. Therefore, for this drama, Gu Xi picked it up after hearing the letter.     Qiao Yiyue was a little disappointed for not being able to catch up with Gu Xiwen's filming, but this unhappiness was only for a moment. There is no night show today, so she and Gu Xiwen can finish work early and go back to the hotel.     When I was on the plane in the morning, Gu Xiwen said that if there is no night show tonight, I will take her out to eat something good.     After taking off the costume, Qiao Yiyue didn't ask the young lady to remove her makeup. She wanted to keep this pretty makeup and have dinner with Gu Xiwen, which was more ritualistic.     In the evening, Gu Xiwen drove Qin Haolan's car, and the two went to a restaurant together. This restaurant is on the side of the road in a very inconspicuous neighborhood. It has a small appearance, but it is already full of people.     "Sister, is this the place you're talking about?"     "Yeah."