Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    After the audition for "Walk by the Light", Qiao Yiyue hurried to the studio to find Gu Xiwen, wanting to tell Gu Xiwen that he passed the audition.

    When he came to the studio, Qiao Yiyue met Qin Haolan who was walking out with the documents.

    Qin Haolan said: "Little Qiao, I heard that you passed the audition for "Walk Through the Light", congratulations."

    Qiao Yiyue made a V sign at him, "Thank you Brother Qin~"

    "Come in, Xi Wen Waiting for your good news."

    "Okay~"

    Qiao Yiyue walked to Gu Xiwen's office in three steps and two steps, knocked on the door, and waited for a response from inside before she opened the door and went in, "Xixi~ I passed the test. It's a play~ The director said that the filming will start next week."

    Seeing her so happy, Gu Xiwen said: "It is inevitable to pass, don't be proud."

    Qiao Yiyue walked up to Gu Xiwen, hugged her arm, "No, I just want to be Xixi's pride."

    Gu Xiwen was amused by her, "You are already my pride."

    Gu Xiwen's words made Qiao Yiyue blush, why did she say this by herself? , I didn't feel much, but I felt embarrassed when I heard her say it.

    "Then I'll cook at home tonight, let's have a meal?" Qiao Yiyue asked Gu Xiwen, "Is there anything you want to eat?"

    Gu Xiwen said, "Anything is fine."

    "Oh, don't say anything It’s fine, you can say anything, but I don’t know what to do, so you just think about what you want to eat.” “

    I can do anything.”

    “I don’t want to do anything, but I need a clear menu!”

    I feel that if I continue to say “anything is okay”, the other party will say nothing Being able to strangle himself, Gu Xiwen said leisurely: "Noodles with scallion oil."

    Qiao Yiyue hurriedly asked: "And then?"

    Gu Xiwen said: "I want to eat mushrooms and shrimps."

    Hearing that she finally gave out two dishes, Qiao Yiyue nodded in satisfaction, "Then I'll go back and buy vegetables first. If you have nothing to do, come back early in the evening." "Okay." Qiao

    Yiyue

    smiled Kissed Gu Xiwen, "I'm leaving."

    "Be careful on the road."

    Coming out of Gu Xiwen's office, Qiao Yiyue met Ye Shining, and Ye Shining warned: "Little Qiao, these few days You should take a good rest, you will probably be very busy when the filming officially starts. There will be various promotions during this filming period, if you have any personal matters, you can deal with them first." Qiao Yiyue nodded and looked at

    the Seeing the door of Gu Xi's office, "It's okay, I've dealt with my personal affairs."

    Seeing her eyes, Ye Shining immediately understood, "It's good to be young, it's so sweet to fall in love."

    "Sister Shi Ning, you're not old either." Ah." Qiao Yiyue said, "In my heart, sister Shi Ning will always be eighteen years old."

    Qiao Yiyue's words made Ye Shining smile from ear to ear, "You have a small mouth, but you can talk."

    " What I said was the truth."

    Ye Shining knew what kind of person she was after having been with Qiao Yiyue for half a year. She also believes what Joe said in January, unlike others who are flattering.