Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    "Hey, what should I do?"

    Qiao Yiyue stood in front of the window, watching the rain outside getting heavier and heavier, feeling a little melancholy in her heart. In such a heavy rain, even if you take a taxi, it is enough to get a taxi.

    The most important thing is that Gu Xiwen's family lives by the sea, and because of the rain, a thick layer of fog has accumulated outside. Looking out of the window, Qiao Yiyue couldn't even see the building not far away.

    Gu Xiwen walked up to Qiao Yiyue and looked out the window, "Would you like to stay here just tonight?" "

    Huh?" Being invited suddenly, Qiao Yiyue was a little unresponsive.

    Gu Xiwen took out her mobile phone to show her, Qiao Yiyue glanced at it, and saw that it was a message from Murong Ningning. It said that because of the heavy rain and fog outside, she couldn't bring dinner over.

    "Can I really live here?" Joe asked uncertainly in January.

    "Yes."

    "Senior sister, you are really kind, I really love you so much." Qiao Yiyue turned around excitedly and took Gu Xiwen's hand, "If other Hulala find out about this , I will definitely be envied to death, no, I might be beaten to death by gangs."

    Seeing her so excited, Gu Xiwen said with a smile: "I may need you to solve the dinner."

    "No problem!" Qiao Yi Yue Song let go of Gu Xiwen, "Leave it on me, senior sister, I'm really not bragging. No one has ever said that the food I cook is not good, or just mediocre." Regarding her cooking skills, Qiao Yiyue is

    quite Have confidence. From a young age, when her mother was cooking, she liked to stand by and watch, and while watching, she told her mother about the interesting things that happened at school that day. Over time, Qiao Yiyue realized that she didn't need to learn to cook at all, she could do it with her hands.

    "I'll go and see what dishes you have at home first." Qiao Yiyue said, and went to the kitchen, "No matter what kind of dish it is, I can make it delicious."

    When she came to the kitchen, Qiao Yiyue was stunned, only to realize that she was lying just now, because Gu Xiwen's kitchen didn't even have vegetables, let alone vegetables, which was really difficult for the cook.

    This refrigerator is definitely the cleanest refrigerator Qiao has seen in January, and it is absolutely as clean as the newly bought refrigerator. The only difference between it and the new refrigerator is that there are still several bottles of mineral water and beverages in it, and that it is running on electricity.

    "Sister..." Qiao Yiyue came out of the kitchen.

    Gu Xiwen put down the coffee cup, raised his head, and looked at her suspiciously.

    Qiao Yiyue said: "You don't have anything in the refrigerator..."

    Gu Xiwen said: "There are instant noodles."

    "Eh..." Qiao Yiyue hesitated for a moment, his brain racing, thinking about how to eat instant noodles.

    After thinking about it, Qiao Yiyue suddenly remembered that when he was at home, he went to a barbecue restaurant for dinner, and it seemed that one of the staple dishes was made of instant noodles.

    Qiao Yiyue asked with a glimmer of hope: "Then do you have eggs at home?"

    Gu Xiwen thought for a while, "Wait a minute." Saying that, he got up and left.