Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    Under the camera, Tang Linli stood facing each other with a long whip and Qiao Yiyue holding a long sword.

    Before the filming started, Tang Linli pretended to apologize to Qiao Yiyue, "Yan Yue, I'm sorry, but I still can't do it with a long whip. If I accidentally hurt you later, don't be as knowledgeable as me." Qiao Yiyue

    slightly With a smile, he didn't give Tang Linli any face, "If you really hurt me, I will be angry with you. After all, I'm not a saint."

    "Why are you so angry? We are all classmates. I can really hurt you." Tang Linli was also smiling, but their smiles were only on the surface and did not reach their eyes. It's your turn, believe me, that's really because I'm not good at it."

    Qiao Yiyue and Tang Linli hated each other to begin with, and they only needed to show their true feelings when shooting such a scene.

    Before the two of them could continue talking, Chang Ji came over to play the board and started filming.

    The moment the machine was turned on, Tang Linli's face immediately showed a fierce expression. She grabbed the long whip and whipped it at Qiao Yiyue without hesitation.

    According to Qiao Yiyue's plot and what the teacher said before, she can't fight back, she can only dodge.

    After the previous week of special training, Qiao Yiyue's figure is much more flexible. Every time Tang Linli threw a whip at her, she would dodge it.

    However, Tang Linli played faster and faster, so that Qiao Yiyue also had to become faster. But she is still an ordinary person after all, no matter how fast she is, she is still not faster than a whip.

    Zhong Yiyao, who had been watching everything from the sidelines, stared at all this closely and recorded it with her mobile phone. Every time Qiao Yiyue dodged a whip, Zhong Yiyao sweated for her.

    "Jiang Shu, I want to see whether your movements are faster or my whip is faster." Tang Linli said her lines on the field, but her tone was smug.

    At this time, she didn't regard the person in front of her as a movie character, that was Qiao Yiyue, who both she and Yinger hated. Originally, she was able to join the group with Ying Er, but because of Zhong Yiyao's temporary joining, Ying Er failed to join the group, and even took all her anger on her. This tone, she wants to get it back from Qiao Yiyue.

    Tang Linli gritted her teeth, her ruthlessness became stronger and stronger every time she swung her harder, she wished that every whip would hit Qiao Yiyue.

    Qiao Yiyue also noticed Tang Linli's mood changes, but it was not yet time for her to fight back. If she fights back at this time, the director will call out, and this place will definitely need to be reshot.

    For the sake of the overall situation, Qiao Yiyue could only bear with it. Several times, she could clearly feel the whip whipping around her with the wind, making crisp sounds.

    Because he had been concentrating on avoiding the whip, this also caused Qiao Yiyue's physical strength to drop rapidly. And Tang Linli also saw this opportunity, and quickly whipped out.

    Seeing that the whip was about to come towards his face, Qiao Yiyue couldn't dodge it no matter how fast he was.

    "Ah!" Although the whip didn't hit her face, it did hit her body firmly. She cried out in pain and knelt on the ground with one leg.

    "Hahaha, Jiang Shu, I didn't expect you to be beaten to the ground one day. Aren't you very arrogant? Why do you become so cowardly after not seeing you for a while. Come on, get up, don't lie on the ground and talk to me It's like a lost dog." Tang Linli continued to speak and shouted.