Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Gu Xiwen spent half a day with Qiao in City S. In order to film a movie, she had to rush back to the film and television city the next day.

    In the morning, when Gu Xiwen got up, Qiao Yiyue hurriedly got up. Because she was so excited last night, she forgot to ask Gu Xiwen if she could go back together. So she got up so early because she was afraid that Gu Xiwen would go away and leave her here.

    "Senior sister..."

    Gu Xiwen went to the bathroom, and Qiao Yiyue followed to the bathroom, half squatting and holding the sink with his hands, looking pitiful.

    Gu Xiwen, who was brushing his teeth, glanced at her, "Huh?"

    "I also want to go back to the film and television city, okay?"

    Gu Xiwen rinsed off the foam in his mouth, then wiped his mouth with a towel, "You want to go back ?"

    Qiao Yiyue nodded heavily, and said very firmly: "Yes."

    Gu Xiwen didn't answer her right away, but went to the bedroom to change clothes. Qiao Yiyue also followed and walked to the door, thinking that Gu Xiwen would take off her clothes when she changed her clothes, so she stopped and

    said she has lived with Gu Xiwen for so long, and she has never seen her change her clothes .

    It's not that I don't want to see it, it's that I'm sorry!

    Watching Xixi change clothes, such an exciting scene, if she had a nosebleed, it is hard to guarantee that Xixi would not think that she is a pervert.

    When Gu Xiwen came out after changing her clothes, Qiao Yiyue saw that she seemed to be leaving, so she quickly grabbed her, blinked her innocent eyes and said, "Senior sister... Film and Television City..." Looking at

    her like this, she looks like a little hamster , Gu Xiwen didn't hold back, a smile curled up on the corner of his mouth, "Have you cleaned it up?" "I

    can clean it up in 5 minutes!"

    "I'll go down and have a word with Ye Shining, I'll wait for you." "

    Okay !" Qiao Yiyue fully agreed, then turned around and hurried to pack her things.

    Qiao Yiyue packed everything as fast as she could, and then hurried downstairs with the suitcase. When I went downstairs, I couldn't find Gu Xiwen anywhere, so my heart felt empty.

    For a moment, she just felt dizzy. During this period of time, Gu Xiwen just didn't send her a wechat message, which left her at a loss and helpless.

    "January." When Zhang Xiaoli went to the bathroom and came back, he saw Qiao Yiyue standing there motionless, so he went up and patted her.

    Qiao Yiyue turned her head abruptly, startling Zhang Xiaoli, "What are you doing?"

    Qiao Yiyue asked her, "Sister Zhang, have you seen Xixi?"

    Zhang Xiaoli pointed to the coffee shop over there, " He Shi Ning is talking over there."

    Hearing what she said, Qiao Yiyue breathed a sigh of relief. Patting her chest, she thought Gu Xiwen had left again.

    "Then I won't go there, I'll go check out."

    "No, the check-out procedures are all done, let's go, I'll go too."

    "That's fine."

    Qiao Yiyue walked to the coffee shop with Zhang Xiaoli , just in time for Gu Xiwen and Ye Shining to finish talking.