Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    This was the second time that Qiao Yiyue and Gu Xiwen lay on the same bed, and Qiao Yiyue told herself that this was what the legend said: sharing the same bed. It's just that, this second time, she was even more excited than Qiao January had imagined, so much so that she hardly slept all night.

    That night, Qiao Yiyue was in a lot of torment. When she opened and closed her eyes, she was surrounded by Gu Xiwen's pleasant smell. This smell made Qiao Yiyue's heart and body dry, and she didn't know what was wrong with her.

    It should be said that the perfume that Gu Xiwen has been using is her own endorsement. Qiao Yiyue also bought it when she was chasing stars before, and she still uses it now. But the same perfume smells completely different when sprayed on Gu Xiwen's body and on himself. Maybe it's my own temperament, I can't control this taste.

    Knowing that Gu Xiwen was a light sleeper, even if she couldn't fall asleep, Qiao Yiyue didn't dare to turn over and just turned her back to her. Feeling the sound of steady breathing coming from behind, Qiao Yiyue couldn't fall asleep even more.

    In the early morning, the sky began to turn white, and Qiao Yiyue fell asleep unknowingly. I don't know how long I slept this time.

    When Joe got up in January, she fumbled for her mobile phone and checked the time. It was already eight o'clock in the morning. Gu Xiwen next to him has already left, presumably to go to work.

    Lying on the bed, Qiao Yiyue closed his eyes, trying to sleep for a while. But I tried it, but I still couldn't fall asleep. Even though her head is swollen like it is swollen; even though her eyes can't be opened like shot puts; even though she is very reluctant to get up and wants to be lazy for a while, she still can't enter the dream.

    In addition, I didn't drink water all night, and my mouth was dry. She had no choice but to force herself to open her eyes, wanting to go outside to drink some water.

    As soon as she opened the door, Qiao Yiyue was taken aback. She thought that Gu Xiwen had already gone to the set, but he turned his back to her and was doing yoga in the living room.

    Hearing the sound, Gu Xiwen didn't turn his head around, and continued to do stretching exercises, saying, "Are you awake?" "

    Yeah." Qiao Yiyue responded, "Sister, you didn't go to the set? Seeing that you weren't around, I thought you were on the set."

    "Today's show is afternoon and night."

    "Ah, so that's the case." Qiao Yiyue went to the kitchen to get a bottle of mineral water.

    In this house, the kitchen is open, so the living room and the kitchen are almost together. Standing in the kitchen, Qiao Yiyue could also see Gu Xiwen who was doing yoga.

    Qiao Yiyue thought to herself: No wonder Xixi has such a good figure. It turns out that she has been doing yoga exercises all the time.

    Turning to look at herself, Qiao Yiyue lowered her head and squeezed the flesh on her stomach sadly. Alas, there are only differences between people.

    From the corner of Gu Xiwen's eyes, she noticed Qiao Yiyue's movements. She exhaled through her nose, then exhaled through her mouth. After she calmed down, she said to her, "Do you want to come together?" Qiao Yiyue hesitated, "I still

    count Come on, my arms and legs are hard. I’m going to get down, not to mention touching the ground, it’s hard to touch my fingertips to my feet.”

    After she finished speaking, she took a sip of water, “Senior sister, haven’t you eaten breakfast yet? ? Let me make some breakfast."

    "I'm sorry to trouble you."