Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    As soon as Gu Xiwen came on stage, many people picked up their phones and started taking pictures. Just by looking at their poses for taking pictures, Qiao Yiyue can tell which ones like Gu Xiwen and which ones follow suit. For example, those with excited faces like her like Gu Xiwen.

    Knowing that Gu Xiwen doesn't like to talk, so from the beginning it was always the host who talked, and did not throw the word to Gu Xiwen. But after all, it was Gu Xiwen's special session. When it came to the question and answer session, the host had to let Gu Xiwen speak.

    This was something the organizer had discussed with Gu Xiwen before, so Gu Xiwen wasn't particularly repulsed at this point, on the contrary, she cooperated very well.

    If it was before, Qiao Yiyue would definitely raise his hand very enthusiastically. But now, she didn't know what to ask Gu Xiwen. With their current relationship, no matter what the problem is, she can dig it out by herself.

    Seeing that Qiao Yiyue wanted to raise her hand, but she didn't, Gu Moyan raised her hand for her without saying a word.

    The stage was not high, but the host still saw Gu Moyan in the front row all at once. As a professional host, he knew the relationship between Gu Moyan and Gu Xiwen. When he saw Gu Moyan raised his hand, he immediately pointed over, "Mr. Gu, do you have any questions?" "

    I have no questions, but the beautiful lady next to me likes Xixi very much. She raised her hand." Gu Moyan said.

    Qiao Yiyue looked at Gu Moyan in surprise, and then at Gu Xiwen on the stage. She had no idea what question she was going to ask Gu Xiwen.

    At this time, the host answered immediately, "Do you have any questions for Gu Xiwen?" "

    I..." Qiao Yiyue felt his mind go blank, what should I ask? What does she want to ask Xixi? No, you can't stand in the cold, and you can't embarrass Gu Xiwen.

    "It's okay, you can say it out loud." The host thought Qiao Yiyue was being reserved, so he encouraged her.

    "Well, I want to ask Gu Xiwen what he wants to eat the most?" Qiao Yiyue thought of this question after running her brain.

    When she entered the venue, she found that the organizer of today's dinner didn't know whether it was stingy or something. They only prepared some refreshments and no dinner at all. Although they ate something at the zoo, it will be late after the party and Xixi will definitely be hungry.

    Looking at Qiao Yiyue, Gu Xiwen's gaze softened instantly. Others couldn't see anything, but Qiao Yiyue could see her love for him through her eyes.     Gu Xiwen raised the microphone, and gently parted her thin lips, "As long as I like what people do, I like it." At this moment, her eyes were all on Qiao Yiyue, and she couldn't tolerate other people.     One sentence made Qiao Yiyue's face turn red all of a sudden, oh my god, she is too good at flirting.     The host didn't know the meaning hidden in Gu Xiwen's words, and said with a smile, "It seems that our Xixi wants to find a man who can cook as a husband."     Gu Xiwen didn't give any response It's not that she doesn't want to respond, but that she will try her best to protect Qiao Yiyue from outside harm before she gets the approval of Qiao Yiyue's parents.     Coupled with the fact that now is the rising period of Joe's work in January, it is very important. After all, there are still many people in this world who cannot accept homosexuality and are full of malice towards others.     It is good for them to know the relationship between them.     "Ma'am, do you have any questions for Xixi?" the host asked Qiao Yiyue.     Qiao Yiyue said, "I also want to ask Xixi, which kind of pasta or porridge does she like to eat?"     Gu Xiwen replied: "Pasta." Qiao Yiyue     nodded, thinking: Well, go back tonight Let's make noodles. She said to the host, "Thank you Xixi, thank you host, I have no other questions."     The host kept a professional smile on his face, "Is there anyone else?"