Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Qiao Yiyue never thought that she would have the opportunity to make cookies with Gu Xiwen before, and this matter was done at Gu Xiwen's own request. Does this mean that she also has her own advantages?

    However, this can be a time for Qiao Yiyue to brag about for the rest of her life, and she can tell anyone in the future that she has also been Gu Xiwen's teacher.

    However, this was the first time Joe January taught others how to make cookies, and he didn't know how to teach for a while.

    "You guide me verbally."

    "Ah...then let me read the tutorial first." Qiao Yiyue said with some embarrassment

    . , Qiao Yiyue opened the mobile app and checked how the cookies are made. Fortunately, the cookies are relatively simple and do not require many materials.

    After a quick glance, Qiao Yiyue remembered how to make cookies. She first put the butter and sugar in front of Gu Xiwen, and then said, "Soften the butter first, and then add an appropriate amount of sugar."

    Gu Xiwen picked up the butter, then the sugar, looked at it, and asked: " How do you soften it?"

    "Eh..."

    Qiao Yiyue hurriedly filled the pot with water, started to boil, and then put the butter into a small stainless steel basin, "It's easy to soften the butter, just heat it up. So, let's After a while, it will completely melt away. Sister, you wear these gloves."

    Then, Qiao Yiyue took out the asbestos gloves to Gu Xiwen, "Bring these, you won't be afraid of the heat. In this way, you Just hold the pot with one hand, and use the other hand to stir it with the lower rubber spatula until it's all melted."

    Gu Xiwen nodded, put on gloves as Qiao Yiyue said, and then used a spatula to stir the butter in the stainless steel basin. I have to say, this move is quite healing.

    As the water in the pot heats up, the butter quickly melts into a liquid.

    "Is that so?" Gu Xiwen looked at Qiao Yiyue.

    Qiao Yiyue looked at it, then applauded and encouraged Gu Xiwen, "Yes, yes, that's it, senior sister, you are really great, you can learn it as soon as you teach, you are so talented." Qiao

    Yiyue This set of compliments seems to be praising a child. Knowing that she was deliberately flattering herself, Gu Xiwen still felt very useful, which made her feel full of confidence.

    "Take out the pot." Qiao Yiyue commanded, "Add an appropriate amount of sugar in it. I don't think things like cookies should be too sweet, so there is no need to add too much sugar." Gu Xi understood clearly

    , She took off her gloves and poured sugar into her hands, "So much?"

    Looking at the handful of sugar in her hand, Qiao Yiyue said, "It can be more."

    Gu Xiwen poured out a handful, "This way "

    "Well... just a little more."

    Gu Xiwen poured out a hand full of sugar, "Is this okay?"

    Qiao Yiyue couldn't help but laugh, "This is a bit too much." Then, she did it herself Helping Gu Xiwen divide some of the sugar in his hand into bowls, "This is enough." "

    Oh." Gu Xiwen responded, and sprinkled the sugar in his hand into the melted butter. After sprinkling, there was still some left in her hand, so she clapped her hands, nothing wasted.