Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Gu Xiwen's house in City B is very big, bigger than the sea view house in City D, and bigger than what Qiao imagined after watching the video a month ago. Walking around from room to room, Qiao Yiyue's legs felt a little sore.

    Gu Xiwen is the only one living in such a big house, she is really bold. Qiao Yiyue thought that if she was given this house to live by herself, she might be scared to death.

    In the morning, Gu Xiwen fell asleep for a rare night, and the two of them slept until after ten o'clock. Gu Xiwen said to go out to eat, but Qiao Yiyue said to save money and eat at home.

    Gu Xiwen had all kinds of seasonings and kitchen utensils for cooking at home, so the two of them drove out to buy vegetables. When they came back, Gu Moyan was already waiting for them outside.

    Looking at the various vegetables and meat in the hands of the two of them, Gu Moyan chuckled, "It seems that I came at the right time. I originally wanted to pick you up for dinner at noon, but I didn't expect it to become a meal." "

    This It means that Mr. Gu has such a good reputation."

    Although Gu Moyan asked Qiao Yiyue to call him "big brother", but Qiao Yiyue couldn't say it, so he still called him Mr. Gu. The relationship between her and Gu Xiwen has changed, but Gu Moyan is still her patron father.

    "Well, I have always had a good taste." Gu Moyan said.

    Once at home, Joe started to get busy in January. Now that Gu Moyan is here, she has to cook a few more dishes.

    "So, I know that Xiao Qiao's cooking is good, but I haven't eaten it yet." Gu Moyan said, "I have to taste it for my second uncle and aunt at noon today." Qiao Yiyue took the food out of the plastic

    bag , put it in the sink, "Mr. Gu, it's not that I'm bragging to you. With my skills, you may not like restaurant food after eating it." "

    Oh? Is it really so delicious?"

    "That must Yes." Qiao Yiyue said as she began to pick and wash vegetables, with skillful movements in one go.

    Qiao Yiyue cooks, and Gu Xiwen helps her. After making cookies, Gu Xiwen is quite interested in this. In addition, she has always felt that it is a happy thing for two people to cook together, so she took the initiative to help.

    Seeing that the two of them were busy there, Gu Moyan also wanted to intervene, "Do you need my help?" "

    No." Gu Xiwen refused for Qiao Yiyue, she pointed to the living room, "Watch TV. "

    "That's all right, I'm going to watch TV."

    Gu Moyan said as he walked towards the living room, halfway there, he turned to look at Qiao Yiyue and Gu Xiwen in the kitchen. The two were working, talking and laughing, as if there was an atmosphere that no one else could get in.

    It seems that his cousin really likes this girl. Not to mention his cousin, even the girl he likes quite a lot, but his liking for Qiao Yiyue is only between friends or between elders and juniors.

    "Xixi, what are we doing in the afternoon?"

    "What do you want to do?"

    Qiao Yiyue said, "Let's go out for a stroll. This is my second visit to City B." The first time I came to Gu Moyan's company When filming the endorsement, "The previous time I came in a hurry, I left in a hurry, and I couldn't go anywhere." "Do

    you have a place you want to go?"

    Qiao Yiyue thought for a while, put the washed dishes aside, Start processing the fish. Looking at the fish, she suddenly thought, "Hey, let's go to the aquarium in city B     ?