Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    "January."

    Hearing the familiar voice, Qiao Yiyue turned around again and saw Gu Xiwen standing not far away.

    Seeing that she was about to be queued up in front, Qiao Yiyue smiled and said to her, "Why are you here? Wait for me, I'll buy you milk tea. Can the red beans be okay?" "No hurry.

    " While Gu Xiwen was talking, his eyes were on Feng Jiashu. Qiao Yiyue didn't hear what he said just now, but she heard it all.

    Because of Gu Xiwen's disguise, Feng Jiashu did not recognize who the woman in front of him was. It's just that the other party's gaze made him feel terrified, as if he had robbed her of something, Feng Jiashu couldn't help swallowing.

    Finally, the queue for milk tea reached Qiao Yiyue. Since Feng Jia said that he would not drink it, Qiao Yiyue bought two cups, one for her, and one for Gu Xiwen.

    After buying the milk tea, Qiao Yiyue couldn't wait to walk back quickly, and gave the cup of red beans to Gu Xiwen, "Senior sister, drink milk tea, I ordered a room temperature one for you." Gu Xiwen took the milk tea, "Thank

    you "

    Looking at the disguised woman in front of him, Feng Jiashu blinked, senior sister?

    He remembered that when he was on the set, Qiao Yiyue followed Gu Xiwen every day, calling her "Senior Sister, Senior Sister".

    Is this woman in front of you Gu Xiwen?

    "Gu, Teacher Gu?" Feng Jiashu didn't graduate from the Film Academy, so it was inappropriate for Gu Xiwen to call her senior, so he could only call her Teacher Gu.

    "Who are you?"

    Gu Xiwen looked at Feng Jiashu with unfamiliar eyes, which made Feng Jiashu feel very embarrassed.

    Qiao Yiyue introduced him: "Sister, this is Feng Jiashu from our crew, don't you remember? It's the one who played the seventh prince." Apart from the few actors who often come into contact with the crew, Gu

    Xi Wen really didn't know anyone else. Especially those like Feng Jiashu who don't have many appearances, and the two sides haven't played against each other yet, so they don't even know each other.

    Seeing Qiao Yiyue's enthusiastic introduction of Feng Jiashu, Gu Xiwen frowned tightly under the sunglasses.

    "Mr. Gu, hello, I'm Feng Jiashu."

    "Yes." Gu Xiwen responded lightly.

    When he was usually on the set, Feng Jiashu noticed that Gu Xiwen was a person who didn't want to talk, so when he heard the other party's response, he was already very happy.

    "Senior sister, I bought you a coat. You can try it on in a while. If it doesn't fit, you can take it back and return it." "You

    bought it too?"

    "Yes." Qiao Yiyue said, and opened the coat Let Gu Xiwen take a look at the bag, "I bought a pink one, and I bought you a black one. It's pretty pretty." Gu

    Xiwen said, "It's suitable, as long as you like it."

    Looking at Qiao Yiyue He looked at Gu Xiwen again, although the two of them didn't say anything, but Feng Jiashu felt that he couldn't get into this atmosphere.

    "Well... Teacher Gu, Xiao Qiao, if you are not in a hurry to go back, I will treat you to coffee. I know there is a place here that tastes good, and their snacks are also good." Feng Jiashu tried hard to show off Not only in front of Qiao Yiyue, but also in front of Gu Xiwen.