Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    That night, Qin Haolan and the others did not stay in the hospital much. It was really late at that time, and there were many reporters outside, so they left after confirming that Joe was fine.

    "This room seems to be just a bed, Xixi, why don't you go back to sleep." Qiao Yiyue looked around, but there was no place for Gu Xiwen to rest except the sofa.

    Gu Xiwen said, "That's a sofa bed."

    "Ah." Qiao Yiyue replied, feeling a little sad. If she hadn't been injured, she could still sleep with Xixi tonight.

    Gu Xiwen went to the sofa and pulled out the part that could be pulled out, only to see that the sofa had turned into a bed that could almost accommodate two people.

    "Suites are high-end, and there is such a thing." Usually, Qiao Yiyue saw that those who accompanied him in the hospital were sleeping on simple spring beds.

    At night, Gu Xiwen slept on the sofa bed. In the beginning, Qiao Yiyue wasn't too sleepy, and kept talking to Gu Xiwen, but within a few seconds after turning off the lights, he started snoring.

    This sleep lasted until the next morning, Qiao Yiyue was still awakened by the smell of the food, and when she opened her eyes, she saw Gu Moyan sending breakfast.

    Every now and then, Ye Shining and Zhang Xiaoli also came with breakfast. The two breakfasts were added together, and Joe ate them all in January. He didn't look like a hospitalized person at all.

    "Where's my cell phone?" After eating and drinking, Qiao Yiyue became much more energetic, and the first thing he thought of was to find his cell phone.

    "The phone is here." Zhang Xiaoli saw Qiao Yiyue's phone on the coffee table, and brought it over for her.

    "Thank you, Sister Zhang~" Qiao Yiyue said sweetly.

    After taking the phone, she was still thinking about the hot search on Weibo last night, so she opened Weibo directly. I saw that one thing was still on the hot search. Moreover, the comments against illegitimate meals triggered by this incident were also on the hot search, and were forwarded and commented by hundreds of thousands of people.

    Qiao Yiyue clicked in and found out who else had posted the surveillance video of what happened last night. The surveillance clearly captured how she protected Gu Xiwen, and how she was bumped and kowtowed to the head.

    "Drink water?" Gu Xiwen brought a glass of water.

    "Drink~" After taking the water, Qiao Yiyue took a sip.

    Seeing Qiao Yiyue watching the video, Gu Xiwen's heart hung up again, "Don't be so reckless in the future."

    Qiao Yiyue pretended to be stupid and didn't answer.

    Seeing what she was thinking, Gu Xiwen poked Qiao Yiyue's face with his hand, "Promise me." "

    Wow, so many people are thanking me." Qiao Yiyue deliberately opened the topic, "Everyone is Thank you for saving you." Qiao Yiyue looked at her Weibo, and because of this incident, her Weibo fans had risen to more than 600,000.

    Gu Xiwen wanted to say something more, but Gu Moyan came, and he called Gu Xiwen outside and didn't know what to say.

    Qiao Yiyue stretched her neck longingly, but couldn't see the two of them, so she didn't care what they said.

    "January, it's really too dangerous for you to do this this time. You don't know, we got a call saying that you were injured, but we were frightened." Zhang Xiaoli said while packing the things on the table, "Next time You can’t do this anymore.”