Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Qiao Yiyue was curious about what Gu Xiwen said about herself in Zhang Cheng, but since Gu Xiwen was here, she was too embarrassed to ask.

    "Xiwen, did Uncle and Aunt Gu ask you anything when you went home that day?" Zhang Cheng asked Gu Xiwen.

    Gu Xiwen said, "I didn't answer their calls."

    "You didn't go home that day?"

    "Well, I went to City D."

    "You went back that day?"

    "Yeah."

    Zhang Cheng sighed, "You That's great, I can't do it when I leave at the end of the day. When I went back that night, my parents and my elder brother blocked me in the living room, asking me how my chat with you was, and asking me What do you think of this blind date? What do I think, they arranged it all."

    Gu Xiwen felt helpless, "Be better, I was tied back." "

    Could it be Gu Moyan Did you tie you back?"

    Gu Xiwen said, "Yes."

    Zhang Cheng said with a wry smile, "I knew it, I heard from my dad that your uncle's family has been forcing Gu Moyan to find a girlfriend, but Gu Moyan was unmoved, and then your family and your third uncle's family joined forces to talk to him about this matter. Thinking about it, they must have made a deal with him, such as bringing you back. Don't force him anymore."

    Zhang Cheng really guessed right, Gu Xiwen could only nod.

    Listening to their conversation, Qiao Yiyue's heart trembled. It turned out that Gu Xiwen was tied up a few days ago, and he didn't come back for many days because he went on a blind date. She also understood that the man in front of them was not Gu Xiwen's friend, but her blind date.

    Logically speaking, Gu Xiwen is already 28 years old, and he doesn't even have a date, so the family will feel anxious. But hearing that she was going on a blind date, Qiao Yiyue still felt a little bitter in his heart. She stood next to Gu Xiwen and Zhang Cheng, feeling extremely embarrassed.

    Qiao Yiyue twitched her hand, trying to pull it away from Gu Xiwen's palm.

    Feeling her rejection, Gu Xiwen could only let go, "What's the matter?"

    "It's okay, it's hot." Qiao Yiyue didn't dare to look into Gu Xiwen's eyes, fearing that she would notice her own psychology. If she could, she really wanted to hold Gu Xiwen's hand all the time, but in this situation she couldn't.

    "Why are you standing here and not going in?"

    Qiao Yiyue and Gu Xiwen were talking, when Gu Moyan, who had just arrived at the banquet, came over to talk to them.

    Hearing the familiar voice, Zhang Cheng's body trembled, and before Gu Moyan approached, he said in a low voice: "Xiwen, I saw an acquaintance, I'll go over there first." After finishing, he left in a hurry without even meeting Gu Moyan's eyes.

    Seeing Zhang Cheng leaving in a hurry, Gu Moyan frowned slightly, and then relaxed it after a moment. He looked at Gu Xiwen with a mean smile, and said, "Why did Zhang Cheng leave? I interrupted your chat? "

    "He saw an acquaintance."

    "Ah." Gu Moyan responded, and continued, "It seems that you chatted really well that day."

    Gu Xiwen said, "It's not bad."

    Gu Moyan still wants After saying something, someone came in and saw him, so they came to say hello.