Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Looking at Qiao Yiyue who was not far away carefully choosing the cake, Gu Xiwen had an imperceptible smile on his lips.

    "You treat this girl very differently." Gu Moyan on the side noticed Gu Xiwen's smile, "I don't remember how many years I haven't seen such a smile on your face." "I didn't

    smile "

    It's obvious, I saw it."

    "You're wrong."

    Gu Moyan pointed to his eyes, "My vision is 5.2."

    "You only had 2.5 before."

    Gu Moyan was helpless, "I've had vision surgery, but it's not as low as 2.5 before."

    Gu Xiwen said, "It's about the same."

    "It's a lot worse!"

    After Gu Moyan finished speaking, he suddenly realized, "Gu Xiwen heard that you did it on purpose. Right? You think I bullied an artist under your banner just now, so now you are angry with me?"

    Gu Xiwen didn't admit it, nor denied it, but continued to look at Qiao Yiyue.

    Qiao Yiyue picked out the cake and walked back, Gu Xiwen noticed that many men around were looking at Qiao Yiyue, their eyes were full of surprise, but Qiao Yiyue didn't seem to feel anything, she was all in her hands on the cake.

    This discovery made Gu Xiwen feel a little unhappy.

    When Qiao Yiyue came back, Gu Xiwen casually pointed to a piece of cake, "Is this delicious

    ?

    " open mouth.

    Qiao Yiyue didn't think too much about it, so she took the small fork she used and put a piece of it to Gu Xiwen's mouth. As soon as Gu Xiwen's body moved together, he ate the cake into his mouth.

    "Is it delicious?" Qiao Yiyue asked her.

    Gu Xiwen said, "It's not bad." As she spoke, she cast her eyes on the men who had been looking at Qiao Yiyue before, as if she was swearing sovereignty.

    As soon as those men saw Gu Xiwen, they immediately turned their heads away and stopped looking at Qiao Yiyue.

    Qiao Yiyue didn't notice Gu Xiwen's small movements, but Gu Moyan took them seriously. He shook his head helplessly. It seems that his eldest sister is the same type of person as his second sister.

    Gu Moyan didn't remind Gu Xiwen to restrain himself, he knew that he couldn't hide his liking for someone, as long as the other person had the heart, he could still feel it. Besides, being gay is nothing to be ashamed of.

    Thinking of this, Gu Moyan changed his gaze unconsciously. Look at the thin man in the southeast corner who is talking to others.

    "Little Qiao, I want to eat cake too, is there any more?" Gu Moyan was afraid that others would notice Gu Xiwen's attitude, so he teased Qiao Yiyue.

    Just as Qiao Yiyue was about to have sex, he remembered that this was his benefactor father, and said, "Mr. Gu, do you also like cakes? I thought successful men like you wouldn't like to eat this kind of kid." What

    she said made Gu Moyan speechless, and finally he could only smile and say, "You really have two different attitudes toward me and Xixi." "

    That's inevitable, No one can replace Xixi in my heart."