Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    After staying with Qiao Yiyue for three days in the hospital, Gu Xiwen had to go back to the film and television city. The progress that was so hard to get out before has now been delayed again. The date I set is to be completed in half a month, and this time it may be delayed for a few more days.

    Before leaving, Gu Xiwen was very worried about Qiao Yiyue, and repeatedly told her to stay for a few more days. After all, the injury was on the head and not anywhere else, so he had to pay special attention.

    After Gu Xiwen left, Qiao Yiyue had nothing to do in the hospital, so he kept swiping his phone. During the period, she also saw that someone wrote a fanfic about herself and Gu Xiwen in Gu Xiwen's super chat.

    This...

    Looking at the content inside, Qiao Yiyue was so embarrassed that she missed the essence of how she got along with Xixi at all. But even so, Qiao Yiyue couldn't help following and watching, and at the same time complained.

    During this period, Shao Yuning learned about her hospitalization from the Internet, and even flew to City B to visit her. It's just that Qiao Yiyue didn't give him any kindness during the whole time he came, and just said a few perfunctory words casually.     Shao Yuning stayed here for a while, maybe he felt too embarrassed, so he left soon. When leaving, he gave Qiao Yiyue a red envelope of 5,000 yuan, but Qiao Yiyue asked Zhang Xiaoli to chase him out and returned the red envelope to Shao Yuning.     Looking at the red envelope in his hand, Shao Yuning sighed helplessly.     After Gu Xiwen left for a day, Qiao Yiyue couldn't stay anymore.     "Sister Zhang, do you think I can be discharged from the hospital?" Qiao Yiyue cast a begging look at Zhang Xiaoli, and letting her, an active person, lie down for so many days was really no different from killing her.     This is the fifth time Zhang Xiaoli has heard Qiao Yiyue ask this question today. She pretended not to see Qiao Yiyue's gaze, "Your Xixi told you to stay a few more days." "How much is a few more days?     " Oh my god? I feel like I'm going crazy right now." Gu Xiwen was here before, but Qiao Yiyue didn't feel anything, the two of them could touch each other. Now that Gu Xiwen is gone, Qiao Yiyue can't stay any longer.     "Staying a few more days is just staying a few more days. January, you are obedient, there is no harm in staying a few more days." Zhang Xiaoli said earnestly.

    "No, I won't be able to do it for a day!" At this moment, Qiao Yiyue only felt annoyed.

    While Qiao Yiyue was talking with Zhang Xiaoli, the visiting doctors and nurses came over.

    Qiao Yiyue hurriedly asked the doctor, "Doctor, I have been in the hospital for several days. Now I eat well and sleep well, and there are no signs of dizziness. When can I be discharged from the hospital?" The doctor gave Qiao

    Yiyue After some simple examinations, after confirming that she was really fine, she said: "You are recovering well now, and you can be discharged from the hospital at any time." "

    Really! That's great!" Qiao Yiyue was very excited.

    After the doctors and nurses left, Qiao Yiyue couldn't wait to say to Zhang Xiaoli, "Sister Zhang, the doctor told me that I can be discharged from the hospital, so please let me go... I can go back to the film and television city as soon as possible, you You can also go back to City D and stay for a few days."

    In order to achieve the goal, Qiao Yiyue has already started to make conditions for Zhang Xiaoli.

    This move made Zhang Xiaoli dumbfounded, "Why are you talking like I won't let you out of the hospital? The current situation is that your family, Xixi, won't let you out of the hospital." "It's okay, if we don't tell her, she won't.