Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    After parting from Gu Xiwen and the others, Qiao Yiyue bounced back to her rental cabin alone.

    After washing up, Qiao Yiyue nestled on the sofa and played with her mobile phone. She told Zhang Xiaoli about her successful audition today and her signing contract with Gu Xiwen's studio tomorrow. Zhang Xiaoli was so excited that she felt that they were finally going to make it through.

    After chatting with Zhang Xiaoli, Qiao Yiyue opened a software called Memory Day on his mobile phone, and added an event. What is the name of the event? She thought for a while, and then added a note: A day blessed by God.

    Her last event was on August 15th, and it read: A day favored by fate, that was the day she met Gu Xiwen on the street.

    The next one is the incident on June 3, and the note is: a day favored by God.

    Anyway, Qiao Yiyue felt that he was being favored, especially today.

    The more Qiao Yiyue thought about it, the happier she became. After recording the days, she clicked on Weibo.

    There are more than 10,000 fans on Qiao Yiyue's Weibo. Although there are not many fans, they are basically live fans.

    Among these fans, there are only about one or two hundred people who became fans of her through the dramas that Qiao Yiyue starred in before and the variety shows that are currently airing. .

    Some time ago, Qiao Yiyue was not working at home and made money by contracting manuscripts. Later, in order to better meet the auditions, Qiao Yiyue had suspended accepting orders, but people kept asking her in the comments whether she would accept drafts.

    Qiao Yiyue was so happy today, so she posted a Weibo: Today is really a good day, not only did I pass the audition, but I am also planning to sign a contract with the studio tomorrow. I hope that everything will go smoothly in the future, and I will still be as lucky as today, accumulate character, and draw two cuties from the cuties who like this Weibo to make an appointment. The price is super low, and the order will be issued within five days .

    When making draft appointments before, Qiao Yiyue would postpone the order delivery time, usually 7 to 10 days. This time, she shortened the time to less than five days. Coupled with the price reduction, it took only two to three minutes. The number of likes on Weibo exceeded one hundred.

    Qiao Yiyue set Weibo to automatically draw a lottery, and the lottery time is 8:00 tomorrow morning.

    After posting Weibo, Qiao Yiyue threw the phone aside, turned on the TV and started watching a TV series that was just released last month, and the main character was indeed Gu Xiwen.

    It's not that Qiao Yiyue only watches Gu Xiwen's dramas, but she watches all of Gu Xiwen's dramas, and sometimes repeats them dozens of times.

    In the past, Qiao only watched Gu Xiwen when she watched dramas in January. Since she started to learn acting, she would divert her attention and pay attention to every actor who appeared on the stage.

    She will learn a lot by watching the state of each actor when they play different roles, and how they handle the details of the characters.

    While watching TV, Qiao Yiyue's phone vibrated suddenly. She picked up the phone to check, it was a message from Jiang Mengmeng.

    Jiang Mengmeng: [What is Xiao Yueyue doing? ]

    Qiao Yiyue pauses the TV: [I'm thinking of you~~]