Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    On the 31st day of joining the group, Qiao Yiyue finished all the filming of "Twin Flowers" and started his annual vacation. It will be Chinese New Year's Eve in two days. Qiao Yiyue returned from city B to city D, returned the previous rental house, moved all the things inside to Gu Xiwen's house in city D, and went shopping Some New Year's goods, I went back to my hometown.

    Originally, she wanted to go back by car, but Zhang Xiaoli insisted on sending her. Although Zhang Xiaoli is Qiao Yiyue's assistant, in fact, Qiao Yiyue didn't ask Zhang Xiaoli to do too many things. Zhang Xiaoli knows this very well, so when it's time to play a role, she also wants to make herself more competent .     Because it's the end of the year, Gu Xi hears more things than before, and really can't spare the time. Fortunately, she can rest after working until the 30th of the new year. She and Qiao Yiyue agreed to go to Qiao Yiyue's house to pay New Year's greetings on the second day of the new year.     "This seems to be the first time I've been to your hometown since I became your assistant." Zhang Xiaoli chatted with Qiao Yiyue while driving.     "Hey, Sister Zhang, it seems to be true when you say that." Qiao Yiyue said, "Although they are all from D City, there is nothing in our hometown, and we rarely go there even if we are traveling by car." Side."     Zhang Xiaoli said: "I heard that the mushrooms in your hometown are good, isn't it?"     Qiao Yiyue said: "Yes, there are many mountains over there, so there are many mushrooms. My mother and the others are like that, once the season comes , they will go up the mountain to pick mushrooms. Their eyes are very sharp, and they can immediately know which mushrooms are blessed and which mushrooms are edible. After picking them, they will pickle them and they can eat them for a year." "This kind of     countryside Life is really good, when I am old, I will also go to the countryside to buy a house, take a walk all day, grow vegetables, what a leisurely life it is.” “Hahahaha,     Sister Zhang, you haven’t arrived yet At the age of thirty, I thought I was going to retire."     "Soon." Zhang Xiaoli said, "I have paid the five social insurances and one housing fund for almost ten years, and I will really reach the retirement age in five or six years. It's gone."     "Sister Zhang, you can't retire, I don't plan to change assistants in my lifetime,"

    "Hahaha, how old are you? You still have years to live."

    Qiao Yiyue said, "Actually, I also thought about it. If I become famous in the future, I will take photos until I am 40 years old at most. Now that the entertainment industry is changing so fast, it's almost When I was 40 years old, I missed several plays. When I was 40 years old, I would not be young anymore, so let’s get out of the circle. When I am 40 years old, Xixi will also be 50. If she wants, we can go back to my hometown. If she wants to stay In the city, go to City B and stay together forever."

    For Qiao Yiyue, Gu Xiwen is indispensable in her future plan, so as long as there is Gu Xiwen, she can go anywhere.

    As long as she can be with Xixi, it is enough for her.

    "January, you are able to be with Gu Xiwen, sister is really happy for you. I can also tell that Gu Xiwen likes you very much and treats you very well. I also wish you a lifetime of happiness." Xiao Zhang Reason said sincerely, "It's just, can your family and her family accept you being together?"

    Speaking of family, this is also a mixed feeling for Qiao Yiyue, she said: "Xixi's father and mother have accepted me. , her parents are very kind to me."

    When she was filming "Twin Flowers" before, Gu Xiwen's mother would send her a message if she had anything to do, and asked her not to work too hard, but to be happy.

    "Really? That's really rare." Zhang Xiaoli was quite surprised that Gu Xiwen's parents accepted Qiao Yiyue, "I thought a family like theirs would not accept such a thing."     Qiao January smiled, "It's about the incident between me and Tang Linli before, her mother even called me to tell me not to live sadly and not to read those nonsense on the Internet. She said a lot of heart-warming words, she is very kind People."     "What about Gu Xiwen's father? Is he really a business tycoon like the one said on the Internet?" "     Yeah, Xixi's father is always very serious, he doesn't like to laugh, and he doesn't like to laugh. Xixi is too talkative, in this respect Xixi should be like her father." Thinking of the secret conversation with Gu Sheng, Qiao Yiyue still wanted to laugh, "But she was also very kind to me and gave me a lot of pocket money. "