Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    At this moment, only Qiao Yiyue, Gu Xiwen, and Qin Haolan were in the VIP room. When Qin Haolan said some things, he didn't shy away from them.

    Qin Haolan said, "At that time, I won't be able to be by your side all the time, and take care to protect myself. Any matter may be caught by them as a handle, and then publicized." Hearing this, Qiao Yiyue took the initiative to say:

    " Brother Qin! Don't worry, I will protect senior sister! With me here, I will never let anyone hurt senior sister."

    Gu Xiwen raised her head, "Just protect yourself."

    After that, she said to Qin Haolan, "I might go up and perform a piano piece."

    Qin Haolan said in surprise, "Why didn't I know about it? You just told me now."

    Gu Xiwen didn't say much, it was just one of her plans.

    Seeing that she didn't want to talk about it, Qin Haolan said helplessly, "That's fine, just pay attention to yourself." After finishing speaking, he looked at Qiao Yiyue, "Xiao Qiao, you too. You also know what happened a few days ago, it's obviously nothing , but someone intercepted it maliciously, and then poured dirty water on you. This kind of thing has no effect after clarification, but it is disgusting."

    Qiao Yiyue nodded, "Brother Qin, don't worry, I know what to do Do it."

    "Yeah."

    As soon as Qin Haolan finished speaking, Jim pushed the door in from the outside. Seeing that he was back, Qin Haolan didn't say anything more.

    Jim started to trim Joe's hair, and when he finished trimming, the girl from just now came in with the prepared color for Jim.

    Qin Haolan sat for a while, said he had something to do, got up and left.

    After Qin Haolan left, Gu Xiwen also went to wash her hair. Qiao Yiyue sat on the seat, the more she thought about Gu Xi hearing about it, the more she felt something was wrong.

    Can two women really live together every day because of their good relationship?

    In the past, Qiao Yiyue had no other thoughts about this, but since Gu Wantang announced her coming out in a high-profile manner, Qiao Yiyue found out that female stars really have homosexuality.

    Qiao Yiyue has never meant to discriminate against homosexuality. As an independent woman in the 21st century, Qiao Yiyue feels that she likes someone, and her gender doesn't matter at all, as long as she feels happy, that's enough.

    As sisters, Gu Wantang likes the same sex, so what about Gu Xiwen?

    Could it be that Gu Xiwen and An Ranyu really dated before?

    Qiao Yiyue didn't care what happened to others, but Gu Xiwen couldn't. Gu Xiwen is her favorite idol. If possible, Qiao Yiyue hopes that her Xixi will never marry or be with others, even if they are of the same sex. This, perhaps, is the only dark place in Qiao Yiyue's heart.

    Thinking of this, the good mood of the day disappeared instantly. On the one hand, she was sad that Xixi might be with a man or a woman in the future; on the other hand, she was also a little annoyed by the selfish thoughts in her heart.

    Xixi treats her so well, it can be said that she is meticulous. If Xixi can find someone she likes, then she shouldn't support Xixi, right? In this way, it is a qualified Hulala.

    Gu Xiwen came back from washing her hair outside, and Qiao Yiyue had already dyed her hair and baked it there. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the girl lowered her head, wondering what she was thinking, and when she turned her head to look over, she saw a lonely expression on that little face that made her feel distressed.