Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    "Cheers~"

    "Cheers!"

    "Come on."

    On the night of Qiao Yiyue's finale, Gu Xiwen was the host and invited everyone to dinner. Originally, people from the crew were invited, but everyone was too embarrassed to come. Even so, Gu Xiwen still asked the restaurant to prepare delicious meals and send them to the crew.

    A small operation let the whole crew know how much she valued the artists under her banner, and it also made many people who pointed at Qiao Yiyue feel guilty.

    It's a pity that Cui Yinger and Tang Linli had finished the filming a while earlier than Qiao Yiyue, otherwise this scene would have made them half-dead, not to mention infuriating.

    In Tangxi Zhuang's private room, Qiao Yiyue, Gu Xiwen, Ye Shining, Murong Ningning, Zhang Xiaoli, and even Qin Haolan all came here from City D specially to congratulate Qiao Yiyue on his success.

    Meng Xihe knew in advance that today was Qiao Yiyue's wrap-up show, and specially asked the manager of the store to present a lot of dishes and drinks as gifts.

    This is also the first time Qiao Yiyue felt what it was like to be in such a big family. She had never had this kind of experience before, whether it was filming TV dramas or variety shows.

    Facing everyone present today, Qiao Yiyue was full of gratitude.

    She was supported by everyone to the very center, and let her speak. Qiao Yiyue, who had always been bold and chatty, suddenly became shy.

    Holding the microphone, Qiao Yiyue shyly said: "Thank you for your help and encouragement, I will definitely continue to work hard in the future." These are polite words, but they are the truest thoughts in Qiao Yiyue's heart.

    As she said that, she looked at Gu Xiwen, "The most important thing is to thank my senior for supporting me. She has always believed that I can do better. After meeting my senior, I feel that my life has undergone earth-shaking changes. I I like this change very much, and I am glad that I was lucky enough to meet my senior and get her help. The same is true for this filming, I hope I did not disappoint her this time.”

    Gu Xiwen nodded with soft eyes. No matter when, her girl has never let her down, on the contrary, she will give her different surprises every time.

    Qiao Yiyue thanked Gu Xiwen so excitedly that no one present was surprised. After all, except for Gu Xiwen herself, everyone knew how much she liked Gu Xiwen.

    "January, keep working hard in the future! We will always support you!" Zhang Xiaoli shouted at Qiao Yiyue.

    Qiao Yiyue responded, "Thank you, Sister Zhang."

    Among these people, Zhang Xiaoli was the first to know Qiao Yiyue, and also the one who spent the longest time with Qiao Yiyue. From the day she was Qiao Yiyue's assistant, she felt that this girl was persistent no matter what she did, and she also believed that she could go higher and further. Judging from the current situation, her ideas are slowly being verified.

    "Come on, Xiao Qiao, I hope your stardom will be bright in the future." Qin Haolan also sent his own blessings to Qiao Yiyue, and he didn't forget to add, "Remember to make me snacks in the future." "

    Qin Brother, don't worry, I won't slacken whether it's acting or making you snacks." "

    Everyone be quiet first, let me say a few words." Ye Shining, who usually doesn't like to show off, suddenly stood up at this time, She refilled the wine in her glass, "As Xiao Qiao's manager, first of all, I would like to congratulate Qiao Yiyue once again for the successful conclusion. The last scene today is really great. She showed me through her acting skills I appreciate her hard work and potential, and at the same time gave the most embarrassing response to those who questioned her."