Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    The Happy Taste Buds Restaurant welcomed the first table of guests not long after it opened.

    Song Qingqing and Shao Yuning are waiters today, Mu Huai, who was supposed to be the chef today, is now helping Qiao Yiyue, and another actor named Ding Chenxin is the cashier.

    After ordering, Song Qingqing handed the handwritten order to Ding Chenxin, who then entered it into the computer to generate two machine-printed orders, one for Mu Huai and one left at the bar to wait for the food to be served later. check when.

    Mu Huai returned to the kitchen with the list, and patted the counter next to Qiao Yiyue, "We have a guest." "

    So soon." Qiao Yiyue didn't answer her angrily, got up and took a look at the list, Read it in a low voice, "Garlic green shrimp, Maoxuewang, mixed mushrooms and seasonal vegetables, snowy bean paste."

    Snowy bean paste is Qiao Yiyue's signature dish today, thinking that many people may order it, she It is best to prepare in advance and beat out the egg whites.

    Except for Maoxuewang, the meals ordered by the guests at this table are not too strenuous. Qiao Yiyue glanced at Mu Huai who was sitting at a corner of the camera playing with his mobile phone, and sighed slightly, forget it, she didn't expect Mu Huai to help.

    Fortunately, there are not many customers now, and she can still be busy by herself. Moreover, according to the crew's requirements, they only have six or seven tables at noon, so it's fine for her to move faster.

    As soon as he said it, Qiao Yiyue hurriedly found out all the vegetables that needed to be used, and then started to cook. Joe can cook in January, but he is still different from a serious chef. At the same time, she also underestimated the extent of six tables of guests.

    Picking up guests started at eleven o'clock, and there were six tables of guests in total. Qiao Yiyue was busy until one o'clock before turning off the fire for a rest.

    She gasped for breath, this was the first time she felt that cooking was a hard thing.

    During her cooking, Mu Huai would show her face in front of the camera from time to time, pretending to help her with some work, but would soon go back to sit. Qiao Yiyue saw all these things and didn't say a word.

    "Little Qiao, you've worked hard~" Song Qingqing came in from the outside after seeing off the last table of guests, "Do you usually cook at home?"

    Qiao Yiyue nodded, "Yes, I do it often, I like it The cook."

    "That's no wonder." Song Qingqing said, "Today, there was a table of repeat customers who said that today's dishes are obviously much better than before, and they appreciate your cooking skills." Hearing what she

    said Said, Qiao Yiyue was very happy, "If you still need me to cook tomorrow, I can do it too." "

    Hehe, how about the delicious food? An entertainer's vocation is to act, and the trick is true only if he performs well. It's not a chef, it's nothing special to be able to cook." Mu Huai mocked Qiao Yiyue.

    Song Qingqing couldn't help complaining about Qiao Yiyue, "Although acting is a bounden duty, the variety show we are participating in now requires cooking skills. Besides, Xiao Qiao did really well today. There are only six tables of guests, but Ten servings of snowy bean paste were sold, and all the customers loved it." "

    How can such a sweet food be delicious?" Mu Huai muttered, turned and left.

    Seeing her leaving back, Song Qingqing comforted Qiao Yiyue, "Mu Huai has such a personality, don't mind." "It's okay, I don't care."