Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Lying on the bed, Qiao Yiyue watched TV, and the more she thought about it, the more she felt that something was wrong. She always felt as if something had been overlooked by herself. So she turned off the TV and sat up cross-legged.

    After thinking for a while, Qiao Yiyue couldn't resist turning on the phone and making a voice call to Shao Yuning. Yesterday afternoon, they added WeChat to each other. The voice rang for a long time before the other party answered.

    Qiao Yiyue came up and asked, "Shao Yuning, have you seen the hot search on Weibo?"

    Originally, Qiao Yiyue just wanted to ask how this matter would affect Shao Yuning.

    But unexpectedly, on the other side of the phone, Shao Yuning was silent for a while, and said to her, "Xiao Qiao, I'm sorry." After speaking, before Qiao Yiyue could respond, the other party hung up the phone decisively.

    Putting down the phone, Qiao Yiyue felt that he understood something, but he didn't.

    "Ahhh, I'm such a pig brain, why can't I even figure out such a little thing?" Qiao Yiyue turned off her phone and threw it aside, scratching her hair frantically.

    With this scratch, Qiao Yiyue suddenly remembered Shao Yuning's weird behavior when he sent her back to the hotel yesterday.

    She suddenly realized: Could it be that... all of this was designed? Shao Yuning contacted himself from the very beginning just for today's hot search?

    Thinking of this, Qiao Yiyue's scalp tingled. After getting along yesterday afternoon, she changed her view of Shao Yuning. She didn't expect that everything was designed by them. And who the designer is, you can know without thinking too much.

    After thinking about these things, Qiao Yiyue began to hate Shao Yuning. However, she hated herself even more. If she had been more cautious, these things would not have happened.

    Including the last time, Joe January was on two hot searches. These two hot searches are not just her business, there are always some rhythmic people who insist on bringing things to Gu Xiwen, this is what Qiao Yiyue can't bear the most.

    She is such a fool, why on earth did she go out with Shao Yuning yesterday.

    In just a few short minutes, Qiao Yiyue started to get angry, and a small blister formed in his mouth.

    However, Qiao Yiyue's popularity came and went quickly, and she felt that she must have thought too much. It was Ye Shining who asked her to go out with Shao Yuning yesterday, which means that she must have thought that she and Shao Yuning might be secretly photographed. Combined with what Zhang Xiaoli said when he called her today, I think Ye Shining has a countermeasure.

    After figuring this out, Qiao Yiyue felt relieved. Anyway, Zhang Xiaoli told her not to worry about anything, so she didn't care about anything and let Ye Shining handle it.

    At noon, Qiao Yiyue felt a little hungry. The mobile phone was turned off and she couldn't order takeaway, so she could only call the hotel front desk, and then ordered lunch from the hotel to be delivered to the room.

    The hotel's food delivery was very fast. Qiao Yiyue ordered two dishes and one main course, and they arrived quickly.

    After receiving the delicious food, Qiao January was not in a hurry to eat. Before the meal was delivered, she filled the bathtub in the bathroom and added the bubble bath salts provided by the hotel. Soon, the entire tub is full of foam.