Intro

高考后死对头和我表白了 My rival confessed to me after the college entrance examination
作者:小锦鲤呀

Xu Yanhuan was born with a golden key in his mouth, and grew up with a halo. Her family background, appearance, and grades are all top-notch. She is a famous figure everywhere she goes.

Until I stepped into Changhong High School and met Shi Tanxi. Shi Tanxi always takes away the honor that originally belonged to her so lightly, as if she is more talented than her, so she is always calm.

Xu Yanhuan: I don't believe it! I don't agree! In ancient times, there was Gou Jian, the king of Yue, who lived on his salary and tasted courage, but now there is her Xu Yanhuan hanging on the beam and stabbing his ass.

She also wants to do the exercises that Shi Tanxi did! She also wants to learn the Olympiad that Shi Tanxi learned! She also wants to go to the summer camp that Shi Tanxi participated in!

Shi Tanxi was finally forced to turn red-eyed and stay up late reading until two o'clock in the morning.

Xu Yanhuan: I wake up earlier than a chicken and sleep later than a dog.

Shi Tanxi:? ? curse?

Teachers and students of Changhong High School: Why bother. On the day of the college entrance examination, Xu Yanhuan got her wish, overtook Shi Tanxi by one point, and won the first prize in the college entrance examination.

She couldn't help shouting to the sky: "I can finally get rid of Shi Tanxi hahahaha! University."

"..."

"I... like you."

"You must be sick. Who in Changhong High School doesn't know that you are the person I hate the most!"

After a long, long time, the two returned to Changhong High School, and it has been passed down to this day.

There is a legend about Xu Yanhuan.
Xu Yanhuan: "It is said that in order to have a common topic with Shi Tanxi, I tried my best to find out the exercises she did. In order to meet Shi Tanxi by chance, I squeezed my head to attend the summer camp she attended. I followed her to the library and kept her notes privately. , worked hard to pursue her for three years, and won the first prize by mistake, oh!"

Shi Tanxi: "I thought so for a while..."

Subject search keywords: Protagonist: Xu Yanhuan, Shi Tanxi┃Supporting role: ┃Others: