Chapter 9

Chapter 09

    After evening class, seeing that Shi Tanxi didn't intend to get up, Xu Yanhuan didn't get up either. Xu Yanhuan and Shi Tanxi would stay in the classroom for an extra half an hour almost every night, so as to miss the rush hour after school.

    "Huanhuan, I'm going back first." Yu Shaoran stood up early and couldn't wait to go back to the dormitory.

    Xu Yanhuan nodded, "Well, you go back first, I'll read the book later." "

    Okay, goodbye." Yu Shaoran waved to Xu Yanhuan and left the classroom.

    In the classroom, there are not many students who are willing to stay and read for half an hour every day. Usually, apart from Xu Yanhuan and Shi Tanxi, there are only two or three, three or four.

    Because tomorrow is Saturday, the students are anxious to go back to pack their luggage, so only Xu Yanhuan and Shi Tanxi stayed today.

    Thinking about Shi Tanxi's sudden change of election position just now, Xu Yanhuan was angry. She felt that Shi Tanxi was deliberately annoying her and disgusting her, otherwise how could he change.

    The more she thought about it, the more angry she became, and the more angry she became, the more Xu Yanhuan couldn't restrain herself. She stood up abruptly, and she couldn't help but want to confront Shi Tanxi: "Shi Tanxi, what do you mean? I'm running for monitor, you You also want to run for monitor, you just want to make things difficult for me, don't you?"

    Shi Tanxi raised his head slightly, looked at Xu Yanhuan, and there was fire in his eyes.

    "It's nothing interesting. I just changed my mind and wanted to be the squad leader. Why? You are allowed to run for the squad leader and others are not allowed?"

    Xu Yanhuan took a deep breath, "You are completely misinterpreting what I said, I I never said that you are not allowed to run for class president. Originally, you stood in front of me and gave a speech before me. If you said at that time that you would run for class president, then I have nothing to say. This position belongs to everyone and everyone has it You have the right to run for office. However, if you didn’t do this, what you did afterwards would be too despicable. How can there be such a thing if you go back on your word after the speech?”

    "I'm despicable? Then I'm dying of laughter, but you still have the nerve to call me despicable." Shi Tanxi chuckled a few times, "When it comes to being despicable, then I really dare not be despicable. With some people, secretly making small moves, Compared with plagiarizing other people's speech content, I think mine is nothing."

    Play tricks? Plagiarism?

    Is this talking about her?

    At this time, there were only the two of them left in the classroom, and only the two of them were talking. It was self-evident who the "certain people" were in Shi Tanxi's words.

    This sentence made Xu Yanhuan a little confused. She didn't understand, when did she play tricks behind her back, and when did she plagiarize the content of other people's speeches?

    Shi Tanxi didn't want to continue talking with Xu Yanhuan, she closed the book, put it in the seat, got up and wanted to leave.

    Seeing that she was about to leave, Xu Yanhuan grabbed Shi Tanxi and said impatiently: "Shi Tanxi, explain to me clearly what it means for me to play tricks and copy other people's speeches!" Shi Tanxi shook off Xu Yanhuan's hand

    , The latter staggered and sat down on the chair. The thin-skinned and tender-skinned Xu Yanhuan cried out in pain: "Oh."

    Looking at her coldly, Shi Tanxi turned and left without saying anything.