Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    This year, Xu Yanhuan spent the new year at Shi Tanxi's house. As Shi Tanxi said, her family is very good, and they are always very kind to Xu Yanhuan.

    Xu Yanhuan was still a little restrained living in Shi Tanxi's house on the first and second day, but on the third day, she really felt like she was at her own home.

    Shi Tanxi was not from City D at all, and only some neighbors in the community came to visit during the Chinese New Year, not many.

    Last Spring Festival, Xu Yanhuan and Aunt Song spent it together, and Aunt Song told her a lot about the customs of the Spring Festival. This year, at Shi Tanxi's home, these customs were presented in front of Xu Yanhuan, and it was the first time she knew: So, this is called New Year.

    After the Spring Festival, Shi Tanxi went back to work in Garden No. 5, and Xu Yanhuan also went there every day.

    She also said that the New Year is over and she should go home. But Shi Tanxi's mother, Zhao Dan, was too enthusiastic and insisted on keeping Xu Yanhuan, saying that Shi Tanxi went to the coffee shop every day and came back late, and if the two of them were together, there would be a care.

    Xu Yanhuan was easily persuaded because she actually wanted to stay. Not only because she wants to study with Shi Tanxi, but more because she really likes Shi Tanxi's family.

    Everyone in the group already knew about Xu Yanhuan's New Year's at Shi Tanxi's house. They were surprised and unbelievable at the beginning, but later became accustomed to it. Even though they knew that Xu Yanhuan lived until the beginning of school, everyone didn't think it was a big deal.

    After that, they went to school as usual. In only a few months, Xu Yanhuan cheered up and went to bed late and woke up early every day.

    In March, Xu Qiaoran went to take the physical examination. For this day, how many years she has worked hard. Results and hard work are directly proportional, and Xu Qiaoran has achieved satisfactory results. Xu Qiaoran's grades in cultural subjects have always been good. As long as she can maintain this grade, it is not a problem to go to her ideal sports school.

    Song Wei is no different from before, except for school classes and extra-curricular tutoring, and Shi Tanxi will help her improve from time to time. According to what she said, during the trip abroad during the Chinese New Year, she had already chosen her favorite school, and then she was preparing for the college entrance examination and the entrance examination for that foreign university.

    Among these few people, Yu Shaoran is probably the one who has changed the most. In the past, Yu Shaoran's ideal in life was known to everyone, to eat and wait to die. But after going to school in March, she suddenly became diligent and eager to learn. She told Xu Yanhuan that she also had a music school she wanted to go to. According to her current scores, it is very difficult to get into that school, so she can only study hard. Ever since, Shi Tanxi study group added another person.

    Before the college entrance examination, in order to cheer up the students, the school also launched an activity: the 100-day swearing-in meeting.

    Shan Hongxia also wrote the countdown date to the college entrance examination on a corner of the blackboard in her class.

    Maybe it's because the exam is really approaching, the learning atmosphere in the class has suddenly improved a lot, and those students who don't like to attend lectures and just play around on weekdays have also settled down a lot.

    Before you know it, the college entrance examination is coming.

    The day before the college entrance examination, the school gave all the students a holiday. The senior three students went home to prepare by themselves, and the first and second grade students had to vacate the classroom as the examination room for the college entrance examination.