Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Xu Qiaoran held Zhang Hechuan's arms and shoulders like a prisoner. Take him back to the alley, and then kick Zhang Hechuan's popliteal. Zhang Hechuan staggered and fell to the ground.

    The other end of the alley is a wall, so if you block him in the alley and block the mouth, you won't be afraid that he will escape.

    Originally, Zhang Hechuan thought there was only one person, but when he turned around, he found four people blocking the exit. At this time, it was completely dark, and these four people were standing in the backlight again. Except for Xu Qiaoran who had just grabbed him, Zhang Hechuan couldn't see their faces clearly.

    "You, who are you, who are you!" Probably because he didn't expect so many people to block him, Zhang Hechuan's momentum suddenly weakened, and he stuttered when speaking.

    "You don't care who we are." Xu Qiaoran squatted in front of Zhang Hechuan, squeezed his chin with his hands, making him face himself.

    Xu Qiaoran continued, "Boy, I heard that you are crazy. You are not yet 18 years old and you don't have to bear legal responsibility. Then I will beat you to death right now, so you don't have to pay for it." Zhang Hechuan was pinched in pain,

    " What on earth are you trying to do?!" Wanting to slap Xu Qiaoran's hand away, Xu Qiaoran took advantage of the situation and slapped him.

    This mouth was heavy and hateful, and the crisp voice echoed in the alley.

    "Yo, this voice is quite nice." As he said that, Xu Qiaoran slapped his backhand again.

    Casually, she grabbed Zhang Hechuan's hair and pushed back hard, "Does it hurt?"

    The two mouths not only blinded Zhang Hechuan, but also cracked the corners of his mouth. He said with difficulty, "Who the hell are you?"

    Xu Qiaoran He sneered and said, "We are your father."

    "I, I know, you are that girl's classmate, aren't you?" Zhang Hechuan reacted, and he suddenly laughed wildly, "Why? I think the law can't sanction me, so I will become justice Messenger, are you here to avenge her?"

    "Who told you that the law can't punish you?" Shi Tanxi said, "If you are over 14 years old and under 18 years old, you should also pay legal responsibility for the crime of intentional injury. If I remember correctly, Zhang Hechuan, you have reached the age of You must be 16 years old. That’s really unfortunate, if you commit a crime at the age of 16, you need to bear criminal responsibility.”

    Hearing this voice, Zhang Hechuan recognized it immediately, “You are the person a few days ago!”

    It was in this alley a few days ago that Shi Tanxi blocked Zhang Hechuan who had just finished school. At that time, she was alone, and Zhang Hechuan ran away after just saying a few words.

    "I told you, that's your father!"

    At this time, Xu Yanhuan also spoke: "Zhang Hechuan, let me tell you another more coincidental thing, my parents happen to be lawyers, and both are barristers. It's a breeze for you to add fuel and vinegar to the shelter."

    Zhang Hechuan was stunned for a moment, and his heart was suddenly at a loss.

    Blood flowed from the broken corner of his mouth and flowed into Zhang Hechuan's mouth. He pretended to be calm and spit out a mouthful of blood, "Bah. Do you really think I'm a fool? Even if it's what you said, then you have evidence Am I the one who did this?"

    Several people didn't speak.

    Zhang Hechuan knew that they really had no evidence, so he became even more rampant, "Hahahaha, it's just a matter of going around. You came to me today just to vent your anger on that girl. So, you What do you want to do? Kill me? Hehe, let me tell you, if you really have the ability to beat me to death, I will die." Zhang Hechuan's broken attitude made several