Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    "Huanhuan, just go and try it. Anyway, it's just such a method. It's best if it succeeds, and there's nothing you can do if it doesn't." Yu Shaoran persuaded Xu Yanhuan, "Or, are you unwilling to do this for Song Wei?"

    She deliberately bit Song Wei's name very hard, Xu Yanhuan Brin frowned. What's the matter with this feeling of rushing ducks to the shelves?

    "Why are you looking at me like that?" Yu Shaoran felt a little guilty when Xu Yanhuan looked at her, and touched the tip of his nose.

    Xu Yanhuan said: "Of course, you're so strange."

    "I'm not surprised." Yu Shaoran looked away, "We're all

    doing this for Song Wei." "I think Yu Ranran is right." At this moment, Xu Qiaoran He also echoed, "Xu Huanhuan, go and try it. If you don't try, how will you know the result? Once you succeed, this may change Song Weiwei's whole life." "So

    serious?" Can the whole life be changed? Xu Yanhuan's eyelids twitched unconsciously.

    Yu Shaoran nodded emphatically, "Huanhuan, Song Wei's fate is in your hands."

    Uh... Hearing what they said, Xu Yanhuan felt that she really had to do this matter. Impossible.

    Xu Yanhuan breathed out helplessly, "Okay, I'll try it, but I can't guarantee success." "Come on!" "

    Xu

    Huanhuan, we believe in you."

    "Thank you, Huanhuan." Song Wei sincerely explain.

    Xu Yanhuan hooked the corners of her mouth, but said nothing, her smile was forced and false.

    It was decided that Xu Yanhuan would go to find Shi Tanxi, and everyone wanted to resolve this matter quickly. Xu Qiaoran finished the unfinished lap just now, and locked Shi Tanxi's position during the process.

    Reported Shi Tanxi's location to Xu Yanhuan, and then Xu Yanhuan went down to Shi Tanxi's side under everyone's expectant eyes.

    Shi Tanxi never takes the free activities in physical education class seriously. He either finds a random place to sit, or secretly plays with his mobile phone a few times. Many students in the class will do the same, and it is no surprise.

    Xu Yanhuan hesitated and walked to the side of Shi Tanxi, during which time she looked back at Yu Shaoran and the others. I saw them making a cheering gesture towards themselves, and they seemed to be saying some words of encouragement.

    Sighing helplessly, Xu Yanhuan sat beside Shi Tanxi.

    Sensing someone approaching, Shi Tanxi subconsciously hid the phone, then looked up.

    When she saw that it was Xu Yanhuan, her flustered expression was relieved, "Why are you here?" After speaking, she looked at Yu Shaoran and others who were not far away.

    Those people were looking at them, but after seeing Shi Tanxi looking at them, they immediately turned their heads and pretended not to meet their eyes.

    Something is wrong.

    Shi Tanxi thought in his heart, but didn't express it.

    "That..." Xu Yanhuan hesitated, thinking about how to say this.

    After waiting for a few seconds, before he could say anything, Shi Tanxi asked, "What's wrong?"

    Xu Yanhuan opened his mouth, not knowing what to say. After struggling for a while, he suddenly said: "Shi Tanxi, how are you doing recently?"