Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    Soon, the final exam came as scheduled.

    This time, Xu Yanhuan didn't ask about Shi Tanxi's grades, because she didn't think it mattered anymore. During the years of "struggling" with Shi Tanxi, she has been used to this, that is, that sentence, her contest with Shi Tanxi was in the college entrance examination, and now it is just an appetizer, let Shi Tanxi laugh three steps before talking.

    Similar to last year, Xu Yanhuan didn't really have a holiday after the holiday. She found the teacher who gave her make-up lessons last year in advance, and will continue to make up lessons this year.

    In addition, there is one more thing in common that she attends classes in the morning and goes to Garden No. 5 in the afternoon.

    I remember when I came here last year, most of the time she was at school and Shi Tanxi was playing with her mobile phone, and the two of them had almost no communication. But this year, the number of chats between them has increased a lot.

    As the New Year approached, there were not many customers in the store, and Shi Tanxi was the only waiter left. Once a few tables of guests come, she will be busy.

    If there were no guests, she would sit at the bar and draw with the drawing board that Xu Yanhuan gave her.

    In the winter afternoon, Xu Yanhuan walked quickly to Garden No. 5 after getting out of the car. I don't know if it's her illusion, but I always feel that the winter in City D this year is much colder than in previous years.

    She covered her mouth with the scarf around her neck, and found the location of Garden No. 5 familiarly.

    Pushing the door open, a gust of hot air rushed in.

    "Welcome, Garden No. 5."

    Hearing the sound of the door opening, Shi Tanxi raised his head subconsciously. When she saw that it was Xu Yanhuan, she smiled unconsciously, and looked at the time, "You came ten minutes earlier than usual." "The

    car drove faster today."

    "Aren't you rushing to see me?"

    " I came here to see how thick your skin is." Xu Yanhuan said, sitting in her usual seat.

    Shi Tanxi came over, "Same as usual?"

    "Exchange the coffee for me with grapefruit tea."

    Shi Tanxi knew in her heart, "Are you here?"

    "Yeah."

    Xu Yanhuan took off her scarf and down jacket, and a khaki turtleneck sweater wrapped her body inside, revealing her figure perfectly.

    Feeling that Shi Tanxi next to her was not moving, Xu Yanhuan raised her head. I found that the other party was looking at me, to be precise, it seemed to be looking at a certain part of my body.

    Xu Yanhuan blushed, and quickly put her arms around her chest.

    Shi Tanxi said, "I didn't watch anything."

    Xu Yanhuan's face turned even redder, "I'm trying to hide it!"

    "I really didn't watch anything." Shi Tanxi said, "Who do you think I am?" "

    I I thought you were a pervert." After Xu Yanhuan finished speaking, she felt that something was wrong, and corrected her, "No, you are a pervert."

    Shi Tanxi laughed, "In your heart, I am this kind of person?"

    Xu Yanhuan said emphatically Nodded, "You are such a person."