Chapter 2

Chapter 02

    Shi Tanxi, a name that Xu Yanhuan was so familiar with.

    This is the person who stole her first place in the class this time.

    As a good student who has maintained all-round development of morality, intelligence, physique, art and labor since childhood, Xu Yanhuan has always been the first in class and first in grade.

    Before the high school entrance examination, she was full of confidence, thinking that she would just get the number one scholar in the city. As a result, when the results came out, Xu Yanhuan was dumbfounded.

    A yellow-haired girl who appeared out of nowhere snatched her first place in the senior high school entrance examination, and even got 5 points more than her, which dealt a blow to Xu Yanhuan's self-esteem.

    Thinking that the girl who competed with him just now was Shi Tanxi, Xu Yanhuan's teeth began to itch.

    She angrily put the speech into her pocket and ran towards Changhong High School.

    When they arrived at the school, Xu Yanhuan briefly reported. When the housekeeper aunt filled in her information, she handed her a piece of paper and two rolls of bedding.

    Holding a bedding in one hand, Xu Yanhuan went up to the sixth floor and found her dormitory.

    Xu Yanhuan's physical strength is still good. After running two kilometers to the school, she can still climb to the sixth floor without blushing and panting.

    Pushing open the door of the dormitory, a smell of dust came over the face, Xu Yanhuan frowned slightly, quickly covered her nose, rushed into the dormitory and opened the balcony window.

    Xu Yanhuan lives in a dormitory for two people. The dormitory of Changhong High School is divided into dorms for two people, four people, six people and eight people. Although the number of people in the dormitory is different, the accommodation fee is the same. What kind of dormitory you can get is all up to the auntie who is in charge of the dormitory.

    Checking the time, it was still a while before class assembly, Xu Yanhuan suppressed the strange feeling of sneezing, and probably had to clean up the room.

    Apparently her new roommate was late, and she didn't come to the dormitory until Xu Yanhuan left. Or, is she the only one living in this dormitory?

    According to the sign, Xu Yanhuan came to her new class. As soon as she entered the door, the originally noisy environment gradually quieted down. All the students in the class noticed the elegant and pretty girl at the door.

    Xu Yanhuan lifted the schoolbag on her shoulder, walked gracefully into the new class, and randomly chose a seat by the window where no one was around.

    Feeling that the gazes of her classmates were changing with her movements, Xu Yanhuan was very helpful, she liked the feeling of being noticed.

    If she is the first in this enrollment, she will be qualified to speak on behalf of the freshmen, and she will be more useful.

    Thinking of this, Xu Yanhuan took out the speech script from his pocket and looked at it carefully. The paper is neat and tidy, and the handwriting is neat, with a bit of a cursive script, resembling a person who writes.

    As the number one scholar in this city and the number one student in the school, Shi Tanxi didn't know which class he was assigned to. Xu Yanhuan looked around, but he didn't see the shadow of the former in their class, so it shouldn't be such a coincidence that he was in the same class.