Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Xu Yanhuan returned home absent-mindedly, nestling on the sofa and not wanting to move.

    The vacant place in the body could not be filled, and even the heart seemed to beat a little slower than usual.

    It's just that she didn't see Shi Tanxi, how could she become like this?

    Could it be that she feels uncomfortable if she doesn't compete with Shi Tanxi for a day?

    Xu Yanhuan couldn't figure out what this strange feeling in her heart was, it was an emotion she had never felt before.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm so annoying!" The more Xu Yanhuan thought about these things, the worse his headache became and the worse his mood became. She sat up irritatedly and rubbed her hair, "I'm so bored, I'm so bored."

    It's just a Shi Tanxi, that's all!

    Aunt Song and Sister Liu, who were cleaning up, poked their heads out when they heard the sound. Seeing Xu Yanhuan scratching his ears and cheeks, the two of them looked at each other, and retracted their heads tacitly.

    After a while, the two got together.

    Sister Liu said: "Miss seems to be very distressed. Could it be that you are in love?"

    Aunt Song said: "In love? Do you fall in love when you are young?" Sister

    Liu said: "Sister Song, you are an old-fashioned Well, it's normal for a child as old as Miss to fall in love now. Look at our lady, she has good looks, a good family background, and a good study. She is simply a child who has no choice. There must be many suitors for such an outstanding person. "

    "I don't think it's possible." Aunt Song said, "According to what you said, our lady has such good conditions, what kind of person is the other party that would make her so distressed?" Sister Liu was silent, and she felt that what Aunt Song said was right

    . , Is there really such a person?

    Aunt Song sighed, "I think Miss is worried about other things."

    "What's the matter?"

    "It's probably because Chinese New Year is coming soon, Miss feels uncomfortable."

    After hearing what Aunt Song said, Sister Liu fell silent again.

    I think their young lady is also quite pitiful. She is studying in this city alone, and there is no one who cares about her. Sister Liu has been working in this family for two years, and she has never seen her parents come to visit her, and she has never even heard them call her.

    Last year's Chinese New Year was also the same. Miss stayed here alone in this big empty house. It is said that on New Year's Eve, she braved the cold wind and found a random burger restaurant outside to eat.

    "Rich people actually have troubles too."

    "That's not true."

    Sitting in the living room was boring, so Xu Yanhuan returned to the room. Lying in bed, I thought of another person.

    She sent a message to Big Burger, 【This year's Chinese New Year, will you still work in a burger shop? Or, go somewhere else? ]

    She was looking forward to the reply from Big Burger. She thought that as long as the other party was still working, no matter where she went, she would go with her.

    After waiting for a long time, I didn't get a reply from Big Burger. The other party is often like this, so Xu Yanhuan is not in a hurry.

    After lying down for a while, I felt my body getting heavier and heavier. Xu Yanhuan jumped out of bed and went to the gym to listen to music while doing physical exercises.