Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    On weekends, Xu Yanhuan and Shi Tanxi stayed at home for a day, which was their habit. Usually busy with work, the time two people can spend together is only a few hours. So, on weekends, the two of them would stay at home, clinging to each other.

    After graduating from university, Shi Tanxi entered a private company. The scale of the enterprise is small, but there are many people. People around him said that with Shi Tanxi's academic qualifications, coming to such a company is really inferior, but Shi Tanxi didn't think so.

    As a newly graduated student, it is really rare to find a good job. In addition, the cultural environment of this company is quite good. The boss is a simple person and treats his employees very well. What's more, Shi Tanxi's monthly job is not low. After five social insurances, one housing fund and tax payment, he can get as little as 10,000 yuan a month.     After graduation, Xu Yanhuan entered a foreign company, worked for about a year, then left and returned to her own company. Jiang Haiyun and her husband only have a daughter like Xu Yanhuan, even if their family relationship is weak, they still want to give things to their daughter.     The husband and wife came back when Xu Yanhuan was in her sophomore year, and they stayed abroad for less than a month. After so many years, the two of them had already lived abroad, so they handed over the domestic business to Xu Yanhuan.     Originally Xu Yanhuan wanted Shi Tanxi to work in her company, but Shi Tanxi refused to agree. Although she has been eating Xu Yanhuan's "soft rice" all these years, she still eats with integrity.     After staying at home for a whole day, Xu Yanhuan didn't get up from the bed until it got dark. She got out of bed and kicked Shi Tanxi who was sitting on the carpet looking at the laptop.     "Shi Tanxi."     "Why?"     "Eat."     "Hungry?"     "A little bit."     Shi Tanxi looked at the time on the computer screen, "I still have a little bit, can I wait until the end is finished?"     Xu Yanhuan sat down Go to her side, rest your head on her shoulder to watch her work content, "Why is your work harder than mine, the chairman."

    "Can it be the same? The chairman is the company's strategic planner, and we are the implementers, so naturally it will be much harder than you."

    Xu Yanhuan didn't like to hear these words, "We are also working hard!

    " Didn't say you don't work hard." Shi Tanxi squeezed her face funnyly, "It's hard for you to use your brain every day." "It's

    not hard work, it's you who work hard. I work overtime every day and pay such a small salary. I feel distressed "

    In the past few years together, Shi Tanxi has already figured out Xu Yanhuan's temper, this guy just eats soft but not hard. As long as you talk to her, she will be as gentle as a spring to you.

    Shi Tanxi touched Xu Yanhuan's face again, "Okay, you want me to finish this. When it's done, I'll cook for you." Before the

    university started, Xu Yanhuan brought Shi Tanxi back to the in city B. In the beginning, he lived in the big house of Xu Yanhuan's family, but later Shi Tanxi felt that the house was cold and gloomy, with no popularity at all.

    After entering university, Xu Yanhuan and Shi Tanxi stayed at the school. Because the two reported at the same time, the dormitory was naturally divided together. Coincidentally, the two of them were also in the same class.

    The two people who are already passionately in love are even more like glue, sticking to each other almost every day.

    In addition to this, after returning to city B, Xu Yanhuan also brought Shi Tanxi's parents and grandma to city B.