Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    In terms of location, Shi Tanxi ordered the meal and was bored playing with his mobile phone. Feeling that Xu Yanhuan took a long time to go to the bathroom, she couldn't help but look up in the direction of the restaurant door.

    With a glance, he not only saw Xu Yanhuan, but also saw another person beside her.

    Shi Tanxi narrowed his eyes, feeling that the face was both familiar and unfamiliar.

    It wasn't until the two people got closer that Shi Tanxi recognized the person.

    Isn't this Jiang Su?

    When she was in high school, Jiang Su was their senior sister in the last two classes. When they were freshmen and sophomores, Jiang Su took the college entrance examination and won the title of champion in city D, but instead of going to school in China, he went abroad.

    If Shi Tanxi remembers correctly, Jiang Su's college entrance examination score was higher than Xu Yanhuan's, almost a perfect score.

    Shi Tanxi couldn't help frowning, Xu Yanhuan just went to the toilet, why did he bring someone back with him.

    At this time, Xu Yanhuan and Jiang Su had already arrived at Shi Tanxi's side.

    Xu Yanhuan introduced: "Shi Tanxi, let me introduce you, this is..."

    She just wanted to tell Shi Tanxi that this is her cousin, but Shi Tanxi cut the conversation, "I know, Senior Jiang." "Hello

    . "Jiang Su nodded slightly, with no emotion in his tone.

    Shi Tanxi knew Jiang Su, and Jiang Su naturally knew Shi Tanxi. The top student in the senior high school entrance examination, the first place in the school, and the representative of the freshmen at the opening ceremony.

    Although Xu Yanhuan didn't pass the college entrance examination for some reason, her talent Jiang Su had been praised by her former teacher.

    From the first day of high school enrollment, she has been with Xu Yanhuan. How come she has never heard of when Xu Yanhuan met Jiang Su for so many years.

    Seeing the two standing very close together, Shi Tanxi was a little apprehensive, "Huanhuan, didn't you go to the bathroom? Why did you meet Senior Jiang?"

    Xu Yanhuan didn't hear anything wrong with her tone, so she said, "Well, I just met her by chance. She was alone, so I invited her over for dinner." Although Xu Yanhuan and Jiang Su were cousins,

    they The relationship is not close. I saw it many times when I was a child, but I rarely saw her when she went to school in City D.

    And when I was in the first year of high school, I always met inadvertently in school, and the two of them hardly spoke.

    One is because Jiang Su is always cold and cold, and he always looks like a stranger to everyone; two is that Xu Yanhuan is quite afraid of this cousin.

    Ever since she was a child, she has often been compared with Jiang Su by others. No matter how good she is, she is still not as good as Jiang Su. Therefore, Xu Yanhuan hated and feared this cousin.

    After Jiang Su graduated, he went abroad to study, and he has not heard of returning in recent years. Seeing Jiang Su in the bathroom today, Xu Yanhuan was also very surprised. She thought it was impossible for Jiang Su to return to China.

    Just now when the two of them left the bathroom together, Xu Yanhuan had the courage to chat with her cousin before realizing that she was looking for someone, but she couldn't find her, and she planned to go back later.