Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    After school on Saturday, Xu Yanhuan, Shi Tanxi, Xu Qiaoran and Song Wei went to the hospital to see Yu Shaoran.

    And told Yu Shaoran about the past few days, originally thought that Yu Shaoran would be very angry, but who would have thought that she just sighed slightly and said, "So that's the case." Xu Qiaoran dared not say anything: "Don't you feel angry

    ? "

    Things are over, and at this point, what's the use of being angry." After Yu Shaoran finished speaking, he grinned, "And, don't you think I'm lucky? Through this incident, it shows that my fate is hard." "

    "You see it quite openly." Xu Qiaoran said angrily, "You are only slightly injured. If you are seriously injured, it looks like you can still be so optimistic.

    " , I’ll share my good luck with you.”

    Song Wei said, “So, are you planning to     call the police ?

    ”

Damn, you are the Holy Mother, you didn't call the police for such a big matter?" I really want to see what is in this guy's head.

    Yu Shaoran explained: "According to what you just said, there is no direct evidence to testify against this Zhang Hechuan, so it is useless to call the police. When the time comes, the police will come to me to verify the matter. It will be too troublesome." Her tone paused, and then

    continued Said: "Anyway, I have nothing to do now, let's forget it."

    "Such a big matter can be forgotten, Yu Shaoran, you are really capable." Among the few people present, only Xu Qiaoran heard what she said. , the biggest reaction, "He is only sixteen or seventeen years old now, and he can do this kind of thing. When he is twenty-six or seventeen years old, he may develop into something. If he is not taught a lesson at this time, let him endanger society in the future." Yu Shaoran, is your brain injured, and

    you can say such a thing." "Xu Qiaoran, don't be so excited." Song Wei gave Xu Qiaoran a hand.

    Xu Qiaoran's eyes were on fire, "How can I not be excited, Song Wei, did you hear what this guy said? After her accident, we went all the way for her, but she actually said that she didn't want to pursue it." Said Then, she looked at Yu Shaoran, "Yu Shaoran, you are sorry for what we have done for you during this time, do you know?"

    Song Wei persuaded: "Okay, okay, if you have something to say, please say it."

    Xu Qiaoran With a cold snort, "I have nothing to say to her, you just stay here, I'm leaving." Saying that, without waiting for anyone's response, Xu Qiaoran picked up her schoolbag and left without looking back.

    Seeing her leave, Song Wei comforted Yu Shaoran: "Of course, don't be angry with her, Xu Qiaoran is also kind, but his temper is a little off." Looking at the closed door, Yu Shaoran smiled, "This matter is mine

    . Wrong, don't blame her for being angry. I really thank you for investigating this matter for me during this time, and when I am well, I will treat you to dinner." There was helplessness in her eyes.

    In fact, there was another reason why Yu Shaoran didn't want to pursue the matter, that is, Zhang Hechuan's indifferent attitude made her afraid that the other party would find another chance to retaliate. It doesn't matter to take revenge on her. If her friends are involved, she will blame herself for the rest of her life.     "However, since you don't want to call the police, then we will respect your choice." Xu Yanhuan, who had been silent all this time, said, "You don't have to thank us, or feel sorry for us, we are all friends, and all we can do for you is So many."     "Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyou Ha, I should be able to go to school in about a week."     Song Wei said: "Then you still have to stay in the hospital for a week?"     Yu Shaoran said: "Yes, I could go home to recuperate. But my mother Don't worry about me being at home by myself, if she lives in the hospital, she will go to work every day, so it will be convenient for her to take care of me." "     That's pretty good."