Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Seeing that there was nothing wrong with Big Burger, Xu Yanhuan breathed a sigh of relief, "I haven't got my phone yet, so I'm going back first." Just as

    Xu Yanhuan was about to leave, Big Burger suddenly stopped her, "Wait a minute."

    "What's wrong ?" Xu Yanhuan turned her head, waiting for Big Burger's next words.

    Big Burger opened his mouth and said, "Today is my last day of working here, and I'm leaving tomorrow." "

    Huh?" Xu Yanhuan was stunned for a moment, "Why are you leaving suddenly?"

    "Well, I'm here It was originally temporary."

    "That's it..." Xu Yanhuan resisted the sense of loss in her heart, and said, "It's good to leave the job, this job is not easy to do, and it's such a cold day, and it's hard for anyone to suffer outside. Can't stop."

    Big Burger didn't speak.

    Xu Yanhuan forcefully smiled: "I just want to tell you that I won't be able to come tomorrow either. Starting tomorrow, I will continue to make up lessons, so I don't have time." "You work very hard." Big Burger

    said .

    Xu Yanhuan said: "If you don't work hard, you can't do it. You don't know, I have a deadly rival in school, who does better than me every time in the exam. Not only that, but she always laughs at me. So, I have to study hard, study hard. Big Burger asked her:     "You really

    want to surpass her that much?"

One piece, I have no burden at all. In my three years of high school, my biggest wish is to be able to do better than her in the exam, and then laugh at her like she laughed at me." Seeing her so motivated, there was a chuckle from the other party in the doll's

    head The voice said, "Then you have to work hard."

    "Well, I will work hard." After speaking, Xu Yanhuan's lips moved, as if she wanted to say something, but she held back, "Well, I'll go back to the house to get my cell phone. Suddenly when I came out, I didn't take out my cell phone."

    "Well, let's go."

    Xu Yanhuan glanced at the big hamburger, turned around and went back into the house.

    She has always come to the store these days and is already a frequent customer of the burger restaurant. So after she went out, the waiter at the hamburger restaurant didn't take away her things, but instead looked at her phone and coat for her.

    Seeing her come back, the waiter went to do other things.

    After returning to her seat, Xu Yanhuan sat for a while, feeling a little restless. She got up and put on her coat, took her mobile phone, and went back early today, it was the last day anyway.

    When Xu Yanhuan was walking in the direction of home, he must still pass by Big Hamburger.

    Seeing that she had put on her clothes and carried her bag, Big Burger said, "Are you going back now?" "

    Yes." Xu Yanhuan tightly clutched the bag of her schoolbag. Thought, "There's something wrong at home."

    Big Burger nodded, "Then be careful on the way back."

    "That..." Xu Yanhuan had something in his mind, hesitating whether to say it or not.

    "Huh?"

    For a moment, Xu Yanhuan seemed to have made up her mind. She raised her head and looked at Big Burger expectantly: "We will have a chance to meet again in the future?"