Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    In the next few days, Xu Yanhuan was very confused.

    Since she really became the top scorer in the college entrance examination, there has been an endless stream of people wanting to interview her in recent days. Xu Yanhuan didn't shirk, she was busy almost every day and night.

    However, there are always times when people are not busy, and Shi Tanxi's voice seems to ring in her ears every time she is free.

    Even if she is asleep, in her dream, she will dream of Shi Tanxi.

    Shi Tanxi sat next to her, holding her wrist tightly, and said to her with a straight face: "Xu Yanhuan, I like you." "

    Xu Yanhuan, I like you."

    "Xu Yanhuan, I like you."

    " Xu Yanhuan, I like you."

    "Ahhhh! Stop talking!" Xu Yanhuan broke free from Shi Tanxi's restraints, screaming that he woke up from his dream.

    She sat up abruptly, panting heavily.

    Touching her forehead, she didn't know when there was a thin layer of sweat on her forehead. Xu Yanhuan didn't expect Shi Tanxi's confession to become her nightmare.

    Feeling parched, Xu Yanhuan got out of bed. He slowly left the room and went downstairs again, went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water. After drinking the water, the feeling of dryness did not lessen, but she felt her stomach was swollen and she couldn't drink it.

    Looking at the clock in the living room, it is already four o'clock in the morning.

    After the dream just now, Xu Yanhuan has no sleepiness now. She walked back to the room slowly, closed the door, and lay down on the bed in a daze.

    Since listening to Shi Tanxi's confession that day, she has fled away from the other party's side. After returning home, she couldn't calm down for a long time. So, until now, she has not contacted Shi Tanxi. Shi Tanxi also knew that he had scared Xu Yanhuan, so he didn't contact her.

    If it was before, Xu Yanhuan never dreamed that Shi Tanxi would like her. For her, the former Shi Tanxi was a deadly enemy, and the later Shi Tanxi was both an opponent and a friend. She never thought that there would be other relationship between herself and Shi Tanxi.

    The more she thought about it, the more irritable she became, Xu Yanhuan fumbled for her mobile phone. Open WeChat and want to chat with someone, who should I talk to?

    By this time, everyone should be asleep.

    Flipping through his list, Xu Yanhuan hesitated for a moment between Yu Shaoran and Big Burger, and finally chose Yu Shaoran.

    She was afraid that Yu Shaoran had fallen asleep, so she patted her casually.

    But unexpectedly, Yu Shaoran replied to her message soon.

    Yu Shaoran: [What are you doing filming your father? ]

    Xu Yanhuan: [...]

    Yu Shaoran: [...]

    Yu Shaoran: [Sorry, wrong screen. I was chatting with Xu Qiaoran, when you suddenly patted me, I subconsciously thought she was patting me. ] followed by a small expression of apology.

    [Is it convenient for you now, can you make voice calls? 】 Xu Yanhuan asked her.

    Yu Shaoran did not reply, but directly dialed the voice call.