Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    When it was Yu Shaoran and Xu Qiaoran's turn to invite guests to dinner, Song Wei still didn't come.

    She said that she had classes, but Xu Yanhuan felt uncomfortable. She felt that even if there were no classes, Song Wei probably wouldn't come.

    After dinner, Xu Qiaoran asked if he wanted to go somewhere to have fun together, but Xu Yanhuan was not in the mood.

    After dinner, she and Shi Tanxi held hands and walked towards home.

    In the past few days, Shi Tanxi's grandfather was hospitalized, and her father went to accompany her. Shi Tanxi's mother stayed at home because she had a lot of work to do, and went to the hospital every day to deliver meals.

    In addition to working part-time, Shi Tanxi will help clean up the house and take care of grandma at home. In just two days, severe dark circles appeared on her face, which made Xu Yanhuan feel distressed.

    Therefore, Xu Yanhuan offered to stay at Shi Tanxi's house for a few days. Shi Tanxi couldn't ask for it, so he took Xu Yanhuan home with a full promise.

    Shi Tanxi's family also knew about Xu Yanhuan's relationship with her. Seeing Xu Yanhuan coming, Shi Tanxi's mother, Zhao Dan, was even more enthusiastic than before. With so much work going on, every meal is specially prepared for what Xu Yanhuan likes to eat.

    Xu Yanhuan likes Shi Tanxi's home, which makes her feel like "home".

    Following Shi Tanxi, Xu Yanhuan took the bus for the first time, took a public bath for the first time, lived in a small room without air conditioning for the first time, and lived in a small room without air conditioning for the first time... She didn't feel that such a life was bitter at all, as long as she was with Shi Tanxi Together, she had fun.

    "By the way, Shi Tanxi, this is for you." Back at Shi Tanxi's house, Xu Yanhuan suddenly remembered what she brought home today.

    "What?"

    Xu Yanhuan rummaged through her bag and found a bank card. She put the bank card on the table and pushed it in front of Shi Tanxi.

    Seeing this golden bank card, Shi Tanxi frowned, "Why?"

    Seeing Shi Tanxi frowning, Xu Yanhuan's heart skipped a beat, but she still said, "I made this for you." A credit card with your birthday as the password."

    Shi Tanxi frowned even tighter, "So, what do you want to do?"

    Xu Yanhuan also lived at Shi Tanxi's house last night. At that time, she wanted to go to the toilet. When she opened the door, she heard Shi Tanxi, Zhao Dan and grandma. Living room talk. Their voices were very low, but this house is so big, Xu Yanhuan could still hear clearly.

    Shi Tanxi's grandfather fell ill suddenly this time, and he was already awake after being sent to the hospital. What the doctor meant was that he didn't know if he could be rescued this time, and let the family members choose for themselves.

    Grandpa Shi was an ordinary farmer when he was young. At that time, he did not have advanced consciousness and did not know what five insurances are. I have suffered all my life, and I have no pension when I am old. I have saved some money and spent it on myself and my son to see a doctor in the past few years.

    What Grandma Shi Tanxi meant was not to stay in the hospital, not to mention the waste of money, and I don't know if it can be cured. It's better to come back quickly to see if there is a chance to send it back to my hometown. Old people are like this, with conservative ideas, thinking that if a person is going to die, he should die at home and must not die outside.