Chapter 7

Chapter 07

    Tremblingly, Xu Yanhuan opened her report card. In addition to the results of each subject, the ranking was also marked on it.

    It read: number one.

    "Of course!" Xu Yanhuan exclaimed, and raised her head to meet Shang Dan Hong Xia's sharp gaze. She quickly covered her mouth, then lowered her voice and said to Yu Shaoran behind her: "I did it!"

    She showed Yu Shaoran her report card, and Yu Shaoran patted Xu Yanhuan's shoulder excitedly, "Huanhuan, You are really amazing!"

    Ever since she was a child, Xu Yanhuan felt that it was only natural for her to be the first in the exam. Every time I get the report card, I feel that it is expected. This is the first time, when she saw the words "No. 1", she was so excited that she wanted to cry.

    "Isn't it just the first place in the exam, why are you so happy?" Seeing the excitement of Xu Yanhuan and Yu Shaoran, Shi Tanxi at the side expressed that he didn't understand.

    Hearing this, Xu Yanhuan rolled his eyes and said with a triumphant smile, "Eh? Why do I smell a sour smell in the air? However, have you smelled it?" Yu

    Shaoran Cooperatingly said: "I seem to smell it too."

    Xu Yanhuan turned around and held up her report card in front of Shi Tanxi, "Did you see it? Did you see it? Did you see it?"

    Shi Tanxi glanced at the report card , "I see, what's the matter?"

    "What's the matter, what's the matter, I got the first place in the grade, what's the matter." Xu Yanhuan's proud little nose was about to go up to the sky, "It was me that day that you won the first prize in the high school entrance examination." This is my real strength now."

    Seeing Shi Tanxi, Xu Yanhuan felt extremely happy. In the first week of school, the other party frequently pressured her with her academic performance, and now she took the first place, let's see how arrogant she is.

    In the next exam, she won't have to look at the back of Shi Tanxi's head anymore.

    Shi Tanxi said lightly: "Congratulations."

    Shi Tanxi's calm attitude immediately extinguished Xu Yanhuan's excitement, it shouldn't be, this is not the same as Shi Tanxi's state she expected.

    "Shi Tanxi, don't you have anything to say?"

    Shi Tanxi didn't know why, "Say what?"

    "It's your impression?" Xu Yanhuan really hoped that Shi Tanxi would say something, otherwise she wouldn't have any sense of accomplishment.

    "Hmm..." Shi Tanxi hesitated for a moment, "Speaking of which, your current face of being a villain doesn't seem to match the elegant image you created."

    Shi Tanxi's tone paused, "Ah, I'm sorry, I forgot No, your image disappeared when you squeezed the bathroom door."

    "You!" Xu Yanhuan didn't expect that Shi Tanxi would come to disgust her at this time, and said angrily, "That door is obviously You squeezed it, it wasn't me! Also, who do you say is a villain!"

    After thinking about it, Xu Yanhuan's anger disappeared instantly, and she looked at Shi Tanxi with a smile, "Ah, I see, you are I’m angry with you on purpose. I’m not angry with you, I’m out of control.” “

    It’s quite out of control.” Shi Tanxi said, “Xu Yanhuan, don’t you know how many exams I have taken?” “How many exams have you taken     ?