Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    During the lunch break at noon, Shi Tanxi squatted on the table for a while. It was the end of the month, and Shi Tanxi had been working overtime. It was almost ten o'clock when I went home every night, and then I washed up, and had a frenzy with Xu Yan for a while, and it was twelve o'clock, and I really couldn't bear it.

    After squinting at about one o'clock, she opened her eyes, went to the bathroom and came back to continue working. As soon as I sat down, I felt the phone on the table vibrate, so I picked it up and saw that it was from Xu Yanhuan.

    Dear Chairman: [Do you still have to work overtime so late tonight? 】

    Since Xu Yanhuan took over the company, Shi Tanxi changed her note to Dear Chairman. When she was in school, Shi Tanxi would often tease her by saying that she was the chairman of Level Co., Ltd. Now she has become the real chairman and registered a limited company named Level.

    This company makes spirit levels, so it fits the name. However, the chairman is not Xu Yanhuan, but Shi Tanxi. Shi Tanxi knew that it was her little baby who was narrow-minded and never forgot this stalk after so many years, so she did this on purpose.

    Shi Tanxi hooked the corners of his mouth, and replied: [It should be that there is no need to work overtime. Today is the last day, and I have almost done it. 】

    Dear chairman: 【OKOK, then tonight I will ask Sister Cui to make something you like to eat, and I will make up for you. 】

    Sister Cui is the nanny they hired after they came to City B. In addition to cleaning, it also includes cooking.

    [I want to eat fish. ]

    [OK. 】

    【I want to eat meat. ]

    [Okay. ]

    [I still want to eat you. ]

    [Get out! ]

    Seeing her reply, Shi Tanxi couldn't help laughing.

    "Sister Shi, this is the monthly report for this month, please take a look."

    The intern who just arrived this year spoke, and she put the completed monthly report in front of Shi Tanxi.

    Shi Tanxi did not reply to Xu Yanhuan, and put the phone on the table without locking the screen.

    "Okay, thank you." Shi Tanxi picked up the report and glanced at it, "How is the plan you mentioned yesterday?" The little

    intern said truthfully: "I'm already doing it, but it doesn't feel very good. Shi

    Tanxi nodded slightly, and encouraged: "It's okay, just do your best. Show me when you're done. If there's any problem, we can discuss it together." "

    Okay! Thank you!"

    "No Be polite and work hard."

    "Okay!"

    The little intern bowed to Shi Tanxi, and when he looked up, his eyes happened to catch Shi Tanxi's cell phone.

    She only saw a few words, "Dear Chairman" and "I really want to eat you."

    Little intern:? ? ?

    She was dumbfounded.

    Shi Tanxi picked up his phone and sent a message back to Xu Yanhuan. Feeling that the people next to her didn't move, she looked over suspiciously, "What's wrong?