Chapter 1

Chapter 01

    At night, the cool wind blew across the window sill, blowing the curtains and drifting into the house. It had just rained a little last night, and there was still a damp earthy smell in the air at this time.

    Feeling a bit of coldness, Shi Tanxi turned over, thinking that he should get up and close the window, but his eyelids were so heavy that he couldn't open them.

    After October 1, the weather in City B began to change. Even Shi Tanxi, who had been accustomed to sleeping with the windows open this summer, felt a little cold at this time.

    Wanting to seek a warmer temperature, Shi Tanxi's body couldn't help shrinking into the blanket.

    Half asleep and half awake, Shi Tanxi felt a force pressing on him, accompanied by a burst of warmth.

    Then it seemed that something was rubbing against her neck, and Shi Tanxi had to open his eyes due to the itching. In a daze, she saw her roommate pressing on top of her.

    "Xu Yanhuan! What are you doing?!" Shi Tanxi suddenly woke up.

    Shi Tanxi was not surprised that her roommate was pressing on her, but that her roommate was naked at this time, and a pair of shining snow-white eyes came into view.

    Another gust of night wind blew into the room, and a strong smell of wine came to the nostrils. Shi Tanxi, who had just woken up, suddenly felt a little drunk.

    Looking at the roommate in front of her again, her red lips parted slightly, her eyes were blurred and winking like silk. A head of long hair fell scattered on her shoulders, like splashed ink under the moonlight.

    "Shi Tanxi...what's the smell on you? It smells so good..." Xu Yanhuan murmured, leaning her head on Shi Tanxi's shoulder, "Well, Shi Tanxi, I'm so hot... so hot..." Xu Yanhuan slightly raised her

    head head, his lips touched Shi Tanxi's neck. It seems to be intentional or unintentional friction, as if looking for something, and as if yearning for something.

    The bodies of the two were pressed together, even through a layer of pajamas, Shi Tanxi could feel the softness of the other.

    "Hiss..." Shi Tanxi gasped unconsciously.

    Feeling the burning heat on Xu Yanhuan's body, breathing, and the last sliver of reason, Shi Tanxi remembered that today is Xu Yanhuan's 18th birthday.

    No wonder she came back so late, it turned out that she went to drink secretly.

    The relationship between Shi Tanxi and Xu Yanhuan has never been very good. Even in the same dormitory, Xu Yanhuan did not invite Shi Tanxi to join him for his birthday.

    "Shi Tanxi, don't be complacent, it's just an exam. Next time, I will definitely do better than you in the exam. If you don't believe me, let's wait and see." In the past, Xu Yanhuan's stubborn clamor lingered in

    Shi Tanxi's ears. For a person who is soft in his arms, even if Shi Tanxi has a hard heart, he will inevitably be moved, and she is not.

    Shi Tanxi freed her hands and wrapped them around the waist of the man in her arms. She was slender but not thin, which was proof of her persistence in exercising all the year round. It seems that the contest between them has been decided.

    "Xu Yanhuan, what kind of expression will you have when you wake up?" Shi Tanxi murmured, turning over and placing her under him.

    Tonight, the moonlight outside is like water, and the two people in the house are lingering.