Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Xu Yanhuan didn't know how the matter between Yu Shaoran and Xu Qiaoran was handled, she only knew that after they came back from the bathroom, Yu Shaoran took the initiative to say to Xu Qiaoran: I want to chat with her alone after this meal. After that, Xu Yanhuan saw Xu Qiaoran in the group saying that she and Yu Shaoran were together, and that she would invite everyone to dinner in a few days.

    Both Yu Shaoran and Xu Qiaoran are friends of Xu Yanhuan, and Xu Yanhuan is happy for them that they can find love. Besides, it was her friend who was with her friend, so Xu Yanhuan felt like she was more happy than happy.

    Seeing Xu Yanhuan smiling at the phone all the time, Shi Tanxi couldn't help but put down his work, "What are you looking at, so happy?"

    Xu Yanhuan couldn't wait to share her joy with Shi Tanxi, "It's Xu Qiaoran, she is here The group said that she and Ranran are together."

    "Oh."

    "You don't seem surprised."

    Shi Tanxi shrugged, "They are always in love with each other, and it will be a matter of time before they get together."

    After speaking, Shi Tanxi suddenly Thinking of something, "It's just that Song Wei should be sad."

    "Song Wei?" Xu Yanhuan wondered, "What does this have to do with Song Wei?"

    Shi Tanxi said helplessly, "You are really insensitive to emotions. Could it be , you didn't realize, does Song Wei like Yu Shaoran?" "

    ???" Xu Yanhuan felt as if she had heard something terrible.

    She hurriedly asked: "Who said that? How do you know that Song Wei likes Ranran?"

    Shi Tanxi said, "Who else needs to say that? Anyone with a discerning eye can see it." Xu

    Yanhuan: "..."

    Xu Yanhuan: "However, Ranran and Xu Qiaoran don't know about this matter."

    Shi Tanxi said, "That's because they are like you."

    As Yu Shaoran once said, the authorities are confused, but the bystanders are clear. Yu Shaoran may be able to understand the matter of Shi Tanxi and Xu Yanhuan, but he cannot understand his own feelings.

    What's more, it is not obvious that Song Wei likes Yu Shaoran. When she first noticed it, Shi Tanxi also thought that she had a wrong feeling. However, after getting along with each other later, she found that Song Wei really liked Yu Shaoran.

    Among Xu Yanhuan's group, apart from Xu Yanhuan, Song Wei was the one who had the most contact with Shi Tanxi. She helped Song Wei make up the lessons for nearly two years, so she would naturally perceive Song Wei's heart through some words or body movements.

    Xu Yanhuan was deeply involved in Song Wei's liking for Yu Shaoran and couldn't extricate herself. Looking at the group, she couldn't laugh anymore. Song Wei is also her friend, just like Xu Qiaoran and the others.

    Xu Yanhuan felt sad when she thought about how Song Wei would feel when she knew that Yu Shaoran and Xu Qiaoran were together.

    Seeing her thoughts, Shi Tanxi persuaded: "Okay, don't think so much. Song Wei likes Yu Shaoran, even without Xu Qiaoran, they might not be able to be together." Xu Yanhuan didn't understand: "Why?" Shi Tanxi

    said

    : "Do you think that a family like Song Wei will accept someone like Yu Shaoran? Song Wei's life has been planned by her parents, and she is destined to go abroad for development. Do you think her personality will violate her parents?" "