Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    In the evening, Xu Yanhuan took a shower and changed her clothes. The college-style JK uniform, and two ball heads, look pure and cute.

    Uncle Chen sent her to the restaurant that he had agreed with Yu Shaoran and the others and then went back. Xu Yanhuan went into the restaurant by himself.

    As soon as she entered, she saw Yu Shaoran and Xu Qiaoran, and they also saw Xu Yanhuan, so they waved to her.

    Xu Yanhuan waved back, walked over quickly, and sat next to Yu Shaoran.

    Xu Yanhuan took off her down jacket, and when she saw the clothes inside, Xu Qiaoran's first words were: "Nezha! Nezha in uniform!" "..." Xu Yanhuan gave her a blank look and ignored

    her

    .

    "Xu Huanhuan, why didn't you talk to me?" Xu Qiaoran pretended not to see her eyes, "You said you, come out to have a meal with us, why are you still tempted by uniforms?" "This classmate, please get out of

    here What?" Xu Yanhuan was speechless.

    Xu Qiaoran grinned, "Xu Huanhuan, I didn't say that, people ask you if you are only thirteen or fourteen years old when you go out now, and now you are dressed like this, like a rag doll, it is simply a crime! "

    "If you don't commit crimes, no one will commit crimes." Yu Shaoran replied bluntly.

    "I will not commit a crime against Xu Huanhuan, I will die." Xu Qiaoran said, moving his head frivolously, looking at Yu Shaoran from the top to the bottom, "However, I found that you are quite cute today, why don't you let me commit a crime "

    Yu Shaoran smiled and said, "Do you think you will be beaten to death by me?"

    "I don't believe it. How about, let's try it?" Xu Qiaoran said, his expression suddenly became excited, and his tone became more serious Excited, "Neither of us should go home tonight, find a hotel and open a room, and see if I committed a crime against you, or you blow my dog's head." Xu Qiaoran's words made

    Yu Shaoran's heart beat violently a few times, but She didn't show it. She knew that Xu Qiaoran was just joking with her.

    Yu Shaoran held his forehead, and said in a tone of hatred, "You bastard, I'm afraid you have some serious illness. How can you be like this?" After finishing speaking, she

    looked at Xu Yanhuan, "Huanhuan, do you know me?" Is this guy?"

    Xu Yanhuan said resolutely, "I don't know you."

    "You two really hit it off." Xu Qiaoran put away her smile and sighed, "Hey, it would be nice if Song Weiwei was here, she's not like you, Always hate me and hurt my young heart."

    "You are still young, don't disgust me. I haven't eaten this meal yet, I'm going to throw up."

    Speaking of eating, Xu Qiaoran suddenly remembered, "By the way, haven't we ordered yet? Let's order first. I'm hungry." "

    Yes, let's order." Yu Shaoran said, scanning the QR code on the corner of the table with his mobile phone, and then put the phone on the table. In front of Xu Yanhuan, "Huanhuan, let's see what you want to eat?"

    "I can do anything." Xu Yanhuan said, "Let Xu Qiaoran order, isn't she hungry?"

    Yu Shaoran said: "Leave her alone ." Order what you like."

    "Yeah, leave me alone, Xu Huanhuan, you can order whatever you want, I can eat anything."

    Yu Shaoran said to Xu Qiaoran: "An omnivorous animal."