Chapter 3

Chapter 03

    On the first day of school, Xu Yanhuan was in a bad mood. He was robbed of the first place, lost the opportunity to be a freshman representative, and even became roommates with the person he hated the most. Now, there is a new identity between them, sitting at the same table.

    Looking at the person next to him, Xu Yanhuan's teeth itch, "Why are you sitting here?" "

    Then where am I sitting?" Shi Tanxi asked back.

    Xu Yanhuan was in full swing, "There are so many seats in the class, where can you sit?"

    "Find a place, if you can find a place, I'll move it out immediately." Shi Tanxi did not lose his momentum.

    Xu Yanhuan wanted to refute, but looked around. There were countless tables and chairs in the huge classroom, and the two of them shared the same table, and they were already full.

    Shi Tanxi looked at Xu Yanhuan with an expression: I see what you said.

    "Then, then you change positions with someone else." Xu Yanhuan softened visibly with the naked eye.

    She didn't want to sit with Shi Tanxi, very much.

    Shi Tanxi didn't want to talk to her: "If you want to change it, you change it."

    Xu Yanhuan, who was angry with one sentence, didn't know how to reply.

    Xu Yanhuan thought to himself, how can there be no more than 40 tables and chairs in such a large classroom.

    Before the introduction of the new policy, as the most famous key high school in the city, many people wanted to enter Changhong High School. In order to recruit more talents and the long-term development of the school, Changhong High School recruits three kinds of students every year.

    Those who study at the top, those who have reached the score line, and those who have participated in sports competitions and won good rankings. They are: small class, general class, physical education class.

    The new policy was introduced. In response to the call of the Education Bureau, Changhong High School canceled all three classes, and the students were mixed together.

    In the past, Changhong High School would enroll nearly 500 students each year, but now, in order to allow more students to receive a good education, the enrollment quota has also increased to 600. Among them, there are many who want to come to Changhong High School to be gilded.

    On the first day of high school, Xu Yanhuan obviously felt that her studies were much heavier than before. Every day, there are four classes in the morning and one exercise between classes, and four classes in the afternoon and one exercise between classes. Each class is 45 minutes.

    When she was in junior high school, Xu Yanhuan came home from school at around 5:00 every day. Now that she is in high school, she does not finish her self-study until 9:30 every day. After evening self-study, you can also go to the reading room, which lasts until half past twelve.

    Studying is not difficult for Xu Yanhuan, but after half a day of class, she is still a little tired. By the last two classes in the afternoon, she was yawning so frequently that she couldn't keep her eyelids open.

    After finally staying up until the fourth class in the afternoon, Xu Yanhuan woke up after going to the cafeteria.

    Not long after dinner, I started evening self-study again. There are two evening self-study sessions in the school night, and each session is 1 hour. Day students can go home after evening self-study, and students who live on campus can go back to their dormitories.